All Alone

King

I pushed Monica off of me. Her body hit the floor.

"Owwww." She groaned and stood up on her feet.

"Put your damn clothes back on!"I yelled and threw her T-shirt at her.

"Can you stop screaming. It's not that serious."

"Monica. This shit is serious!"

"You acted like we did something sexual. We didn't okay? I would never do that. At least not now. I got hot last night and I undressed. So calm your ass down."

I did a sigh of relief. My bedroom door opened.

"Monica. Why are you in King's room?" Mama asked.

"I came to use his phone charger." She smiled and lied straight through her teeth.

"Oh okay. Well get ready for school. I have to go to work. Have a good day." Ma walked out of my room.

"Mo get out." I pushed her.

"Okay gosh. Don't have to push me."

I ran my hand down my face. So much shit was going on in my head. Starting with Nick shooting that cop last night, to me actually having feelings for Mo.

I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I had to get my mind off of this.

My shower lasted for about 25 minutes. I hopped out and placed a towel around my waist. Then went into my room to find a outfit for today.

While picking out a shirt I saw Monica enter my room.

"Out!"

"Okay damn." She rolled her eyes and walked out of my room.

The stuff we've been doing can't get to far and I'm not going to let anything serious happen.

I got dressed and placed on some shoes. After putting on some cologne I headed downstairs and saw Mo and Nick sitting at the island eating hash browns.

"Come on. We already ten minutes late." I threw my back pack on and snatched up the keys. They gathered their things and followed me outside to my car.

Once we were all inside my car I stuck the key in the ignition. My car wouldn't start up.

"What the hell." I said and tried to start it up again.

"Looks like someone forgot to fill up the tank." Mo giggled. I looked and saw the gas needle was on E.

"Damn." I said and ran my hand down my face. "Well I guess we gotta' walk."

Mo groaned like she had a attitude. But I didn't pay her any mind.

We got out the vehicle and started walking. The walk to school shouldn't take that long.

While walking I pulled out my phone and saw my dad had called me.

I was just about to call him back until Nick grabbed my attention.

"Bro look." He said.

I looked up and saw Cops flooding the area of where the crime scene took place last night. I noticed a police officer walking towards us.

"Oh shit." Nick said.

"Chill." I told him. "Play it cool. Remember, you ain't had shit to do with it." I whispered.

The cop approached the three of us.

"Good morning you all. I'm officer Dunn. Last night one of our team members was shot down and killed. I was just wondering do you know anything about it?" The cop asked us.