Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall

Two Years Later....

King

"You always come through King." One of my customers said and handed me the money he owed me.

"Yea yea. I know." I said looking around for cops. None was in sight which was a good thing.

"See you next week." The boy said and walked away.

I folded the money and put it deep into my back pocket. It's been two years and I'm still at this shit. Still grinding and still making money.

The time was late and I needed to be getting home. I opened the driver's door of my Tahoe and got inside. After starting it up I pulled off the block and headed towards my house.

My ringtone went off indicating someone wanted to speak with me. It was my bro.

"Nicky man wassup?" I answered the phone.

"I'm locked up."

"Again? Come on Nickolas that's the third time this week."

"It wasn't the drugs man. I was speeding and refused to pay the ticket."

"Damnit." I said signing. "I'm on my way."

"Thanks." The call disconnected.

Some days I hated that I got my little brother into the game but at the same time I don't. He's making good money also. The police station was right around the corner from where I was so it took me no time to get there.

Once I made it inside I saw him sitting with his legs and arms cuffed to a table.

"Excuse me officer." I grabbed the officer's attention.

"Can I help you?"

"How much is my brother's speeding ticket?" I asked him and pulled out my wallet.

"Seven hundred."

"Damn Nick. How fast were you going?"

He chuckled. "I was pushing 80."

I shook my head at his stupid ass. After paying the fine Nick was released.

"Thanks again."

"Mhm. Stay out of trouble."

"Will do." Nickolas told me and we both went our separate ways.

I had gotten back inside my truck and was doing sixty-five on the highway trying to hurry home. I finally pulled up in my long driveway. I parked and hopped out.

As soon as I opened the door I saw my fine girl standing on the steps heading upstairs. She was dressed in a tight golden glitter dress and wore the six inch heels I purchased for her a couple weeks ago. Her long legs stood out and so did her ass. My girl wasn't one of those plastic bitches in a magazine she was beautiful and bad at the same time.

"Damn King it took you a long time to get home. I was just about to get out of this thong and slip on some granny panties." Monica said with a little anger in her voice. She started to walk back down the steps and over to me. I pulled her close and rested my hand on her ass.

"I'm sorry baby. Nick got arrested again and you know I had to get him out."

"Mmm okay." She said and kissed me softly. "Your food is probably cold." Mo said walking into the kitchen and opened the microwave.

"That's alright I'm not hungry for food anyways." I bit my lip staring at her.

She giggled and blushed. "Oh yea? Then what are you hungry for?"