All About The Benjamins

King

"Pregnant?" I asked Noel.

Tears ran down her cheeks. "Yea. My mom wants me to get an abortion but I told her no because I know you will be a great dad and help take care of your child."

I ain't taking care of shit

"Noel.... You're 16. You sure you're ready for a child? I mean, I'm not even ready and I'm 18."

"King you sound like you don't want it."

"I don't." I stood up.

"Well if you didn't want a baby you shouldn't have fucked me!" She yelled.

"Shhh girl. My mama sleep."

Noel started crying harder in her hands. "I don't know what else to do. I'm not getting an abortion."

"I don't know what to tell you." I stuck my hands in my pocket.

"King please." She grabbed my hand and made me feel her stomach. "Just think about it. You could have a son in here or maybe even a daughter."

I sighed and began to think of me being a father. I didn't want my child to grow up without a dad but I also didn't want a baby at this moment. I finally made up my mind.

"I'll take care of my child. But I'm not about to be taking care of your ass. I'm breaking up with you." I walked inside the house and closed the front door and locked it afterwards.

Maybe I was wrong for breaking up with her at a time like this but I had to let her know before she gets too attached to me.

I jogged up the step and jumped into the hot, steamy shower. As the water ran on my face I started to think about Mo. For some reason I couldn't get her out of my head.

Morning

Monica

I rolled over and fell out of my bed.

"Owwww." I groaned in pain. My back was still sore from the tattoo I got yesterday. My stomach was also growling loudly.

"Monica get off the floor before you're late for school." Sheri said walking into my room.

She pulled out a twenty dollar bill from her bra. "Here."

"What's this for?" I asked getting off the ground.

"Your allowance for this week."

"Ohhhh. Thank you."

"No problem. Have a good day." She hugged me and left.

I smiled a little and checked my new phone. Of course I didn't have any missed calls or unread text messages because I didn't have any contacts yet.

I walked out of my room looking down at my phone and bumped into King on accident.

"Sorry." I said.

"Uh. It's cool, it's cool. Happy Birthday." He chuckled and smiled.

I laughed a little. "Thanks. What's wrong with you today? Did you have sugar this morning?"

"Why you ask that?"

"I have never seen you this happy."

"Happy? Nah. No where near happy."

"Um okay..." I started walking off.

"Hey wait." He grabbed me slightly. "Do you remember last night?"