Finalé: Dope Boy Ambitions- The Final Say

TWO WEEKS LATER...

Monica

"Queennnnn!" I yelled as I stepped on a puzzle piece.

"Ma'am?" She asked hopping down the stairs with lipstick smeared all over her face.

"Why are the toys still on my floor!? Pick it up. Now!"

She placed her hand on her hip. "I ain't no maid."

"Get smart if you want too." I snatched my lipstick out of her hand. "And stay out of my makeup. Just because you're turning seven tomorrow doesn't mean you're seven-teen."

"I basically am." She flipped her messy hair and started to pick up the toys off the floor.

I sighed and wiped my sweat. The house was an entire wreck. There was boxes here and there and other items spread everywhere. It was outrageous.

"Miracle are you being good over here?" I sprinkled a little more cheerios on the table so she could eat them.

She whined and tossed some onto the floor. "Here play with this." I handed her the TV remote. I needed something to keep her occupied.

The front door swung open. "I brought pizza!" Morgan cheered.

"Thanks." I grabbed cereal off the floor and put them into the trash bin.

"You look a mess and so does this house." Morg laughed.

"You try watching a six month old and a bad ass six year old while trying to pack up a two story house."

"I know it's hard Mo. That's why you should stay here. Me and D are here to help." She tried to persuade me.

Dorian hasn't spoken to me every since we had that mini argument two weeks ago. She's still upset because I'm moving.

"No Morg. I can't stay here. I thought we already talked about this."

"I know, I know. I just wish you would take some more time and think about-"

"I'm done thinking. In the morning I'm getting in that moving van and driving me and my girls to our new home I'm Texas. Nothing you say now can change my mind."

Morgan sighed. "Okay." She hugged me. "Imma' support you through whatever."

I smiled and hugged her back. "Thanks."

"Now let's get the rest of this shit packed and loaded."

King

"198...199...200." My cell mate counted as I did sit ups.

"That's better than yesterday." He said chuckling.

I chuckled as well and wiped my face. I got up as a guard was passing by.

"Aye." I said.

It was a new female cop. She was young and short with a thick shape.

"What inmate." She said trying to sound all tough. It was easy to tell she had no idea what she was doing.

"Can unlock my cell real quick? I need to make a phone call home."

"You get one call a week." She said.

"How about you give me your phone number and you'll be my next call."

She giggled and pulled on the ends of her hair. I smiled.

"I guess." She pulled out a set of keys and unlocked me.

That was easier than I thought. I went over to the phone and dialed Monica's number. The phone rung a couple of times until someone picked up.