Low Down And Dirty

(Yonica)

Monica

"Mo where are you going!" King yelled slipping on boxers.

"I'm going to kill her. I swear." I said with my teeth clenched together.

"Who? What are you talking about?"

"My sister!" I yelled at King. "And I can't believe your dumbass was dumb enough to sleep with her."

"Your sister?"

"YES! MY TWIN SISTER YOU IDIOT!"

"You have a twin sister?"

I sighed. "I don't have time for this." I snatched up my keys and ran down the stairs.

"Baby wait. You never told me you had a twin sister. I just knew you had a sister." King tried following me.

It was true. All of these years we've been together and I haven't once mentioned that I had an identical twin. It was my mistake that this happened.

"Just stay here. Okay?"

"Monica where are you going?"

I ignored King and got into my Lexus speeding off onto the road.

Where could she be? Where could she be? I could only think of one place that she would go. LJ's. He was her pimp and she clung to him often.

I debated about going over to his house, considering I haven't seen him in a couple years. I wondered if he even lived in the same spot.

I made up my mind and in no time pulled up at the house I knew to be LJ's. My hands shook as I knocked on his door.

"Who is it?" His deep voice roared.

"It's- Its Monica."

I heard the locks turn and he opened the door.

"What the fuck do you want?" He spat giving me a death glare.

"I just wanted to know if Yonica was here-"

"If she was here she would be buried in my backyard. I'm looking for the bitch as well. She robbed me. Cleared my bank account and didn't leave me one cent."

My mouth dropped in shock.

"So when you find her ass send her my way. I'll be glad to slit her throat and put a bullet in her brain." He tried to close the door.

"Wait. I really need to find her. Do you have any idea where she could be?"

"Try every crack house in Chicago."
*

*

*

It was going on two in the morning and I was out roaming the dark streets in search of Yonica.

I pulled my vehicle over and rolled my window down.

"Hi. Excuse me. Do one of you know a girl named Yonica?"

The junkies shook their heads no. I sighed and continued to drive.

How could she do this? She's suppose to be my sister. Although I should have expected it. She's nothing but a slut.

I went home because I had work in the morning and I needed to get some sleep.

As soon as I walked through the door King bombarded me with questions.