You Wouldn't? Would You?

Monica

"King don't you dare!" I yelled with fear and he tossed me into the eight foot deep pool. I swam to the surface and glared at him while he laughed at me.

"It's not funny!" I screamed and climbed out of the pool.

School let out yesterday for spring break so I have a week off from work. So I'm home with King fooling around.

"It is funny, but I'm sorry babe." He kissed my wet cheek.

"Ha ha. Hilarious." I grabbed a towel and walked inside the house. Before changing my clothes I made sure I didn't have any miss calls from Yonica. A week has gone by and she hasn't showed her face. I'm still heated by the situation that occurred last week. I try not to think about it, but the more I do the more I want to hurt her.

"Race you upstairs." King slapped my ass and ran up the stairs.

"Ugh!" I simi yelled in agony. I chased after him with a towel still around me.

"You lost." King teased me.

"I don't care." I playfully rolled my eyes and went to get out of my bathing suit.

My stomach rumbled.

"Babe. I'm hungry." I told Kingston.

"There is plenty of food downstairs."

"I want ice cream though." I told him.

"Well get dressed and I'll take you to Icey Cream's."

I smiled because that was my favorite ice cream place. I quickly got dressed in a blue dress and slipped on a blonde wig.

King entered the bathroom with a SnapBack on his head.

"Ewww. You look like goldy locks." He laughed at my wig.

"But you like it though." I smirked and grabbed my purse.

"Correction. I love it." He kissed my forehead and we walked out of the house and got into his truck.

Once we were strapped in he drove all the way to the ice cream place. On the way there the sun began to set and it became a little darker.

While King was driving he grabbed my left hand and steered with his free hand.

"I'm going to marry you one day." He kissed my hand.

I blushed and gave him a warming smile.

"I love you girl."

I giggled. "I love you too. Now watch the road."

He chuckled and focused his eyes back on the busy highway. The thought being married to King brought happiness to my soul, but we both were not ready for that huge step in life.

A few minutes later King pulled up at the place then we excited the truck. I went up to the little window.

"Hi ma'am. What would you like today?" A nice girl asked me.

"Uh. Just a regular vanilla."

"Okay. Cone or cup?"

"Cone." I smiled.

King ordered a chocolate ice cream cone and gave her a ten dollar bill. The lady handed us our delicious ice cream. I was done with mine within five minutes.

"Damn. Hungry ass."

"Hush." I told King and chewed my waffle cone.

There was a park right next to the ice cream shop.

"Come on." I grabbed King's hand and pulled him into the park.

"What are we about to do? Get on the swings?"

"No silly. Just a walk in the park. Looking at the stars, holding hands. You know, how they do in movies."

He chuckled slightly and put his arm around me. "Alright baby." He said as we walked.

It was just silent for awhile until King said something.

"I'm so happy you're not mad anymore."

"Mad about what?" I asked him.

"That stuff that happened with Yonica."

I sighed. "Oh."

"What? Are you still mad or something?"

"No, but be honest with me. Did you really use protection?" I removed his arm from around me and looked at him seriously.

"Yes baby. I already told you this."

"Okay good. Just had to make sure. Now... race you too the car!" I laughed and started running.
*

*

*

King and I were now at home showered up and cuddling on our couch watching movies.

"Please change the channel. I hate this movie." King complained.

"No it's my favorite." I told him and shoved lots of popcorn into my mouth. We were currently watching Love and Basketball and King hates it.

The doorbell rang.

"I got it last time." I told King and continued to watch the movie.

He smacked his lips and pushed my feet off his lap. He got up and proceeded to the door. I laughed.

When he opened door. I heard a voice similar to mine. My head shot back and my eyes focused on the person that was standing in the doorway. YONICA!

I dropped my bowl of popcorn and leaped from the couch. I grabbed a knife from the kitchen drawer and charge towards the door. King didn't even stop me, because he knew better.

I jumped on Yonica and pushed her ass to the ground. I rose the knife in the air but she put her hands up blocking the knife.

"Wait Mo. Please don't. Please don't kill me and my baby. Please." She basically cried.

I got off of her. "Baby?"

"Yes. That's why I came here. I thought King should know that I'm carrying his child. I found out a day ago." Yonica smiled and looked at King. King was speechless and so was I.

"Yonica, you're not keeping the baby right? I mean you wouldn't would you?"

"Of course I'm keeping it. I think it would be a great experience."

"But-But, King's my man."

"And now he's my baby daddy. We can share. We shared a womb together. We shared beds. We have always shared throughout life. There is nothing wrong with sharing a man."

"Yonica no. I don't share what I love to death. Don't do this to me. I let you get away with so much shit but I won't let you get away with this."

"Sorry Mo. I'm keeping it. That's final."

I was more hurt than I was mad now. I looked at King as my eyes watered but I didn't dare let a tear fall.

"You fucking lied." I said to King and snatched my car keys off the coffee table.

He grabbed the back of my shirt and stopped me."I didn't lie Mo. The condom must have broke."

"It doesn't matter now does it? Congratulations, you got what you wanted. A kid."