Who?

Monica

"Morning princess. Did you sleep good?" I babbled changing Miracle's wet diaper. I picked her up and walked across the hall to my bedroom.

"King!" I yelled and threw a pillow at his face.

"Huh." He mumbled.

"I gotta' make a Walmart run. We're almost out of diapers. I need to get groceries as well. Come with me."

"Mhm." He said and flipped over.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room. "Your daddy gets on my nerves." I told Miracle while she sucked on her pacifier.

"Hi."

I jumped at the sound of Queen's voice. I forgot all about her. "Hey." I said and started walking downstairs. She followed.

I sat Miracle down in her baby swing and walked into the kitchen to heat her a bottle.

"My name is Queen."

"Yea I know."

"What's your name?"

"Monica. But you can call me Mo."

Queen nodded. "How old are you Mo?"

"Twenty four. How about you?"

"I'm six, but I'm turning seven in November."

"Cool." I said and took the bottle out of the microwave. I walked back into the living room and put Miracle back into my arms.

"Are you and my daddy dating?"

"Yup." I answered Queen's question.

"Do you love him?"

"Very much."

"Do you wanna marry him?"

"One day." I smiled.

After feeding Miracle I started cooking breakfast.

"Can I help?"

"Sure." I placed Queen on the counter. "You stir the pancake mix." I handed her a spoon.

I wiped my hands off and walked outside to check the mailbox. I opened it and pulled out all of the bills and a letter was inside.

"Mercy Hospital." I said to myself. I entered the house and saw that King was up and helping Queen stir the pancake mix.

"Morning baby. What's in the mail."

"Bills and something from the hospital."

King snatched the letter out of my hands. "Thats mine."

"What is it?"

"Nothing important." He took the letter and ripped it into little bity pieces."

"What the hell was that."

"Nothing baby-"

"What was it King."

He sighed. "DNA results for Miracle. But we don't need to know what they are. Because I know she's mine."

It was true. It wasn't a doubt that Miracle wasnt King's baby.

"Well. I'm heading off to the store." I told King.

"Can you take the kids with you?"