Chapter 2 - Disappearance

Saya pov:

When the sand around me finally settled down, I opened my eyes. I smirked wider as I came face to face with one of Aizen's Espada. He was a pale skinned hollow with the most listless eyes I had ever seen in anyone human or hollow.

I think his name is Ulquiorra because I had seen him when he had come to the human world several times to fight us. I believe he had also been the one to kidnap Orihime just a few days ago. He had done it with no traces at all, even hurting the two shinigami who were escorting her from Soul Society to the human world. Ichigo and the others were planning to come to Hueco Mundo to rescue her but I had beat them to it.

This Espada had a lot of nerve kidnapping our friend and I had a big score to settle with him personally. I was going to make him regret taking Orihime.

"Well well, so nice to see you all decided to join the party." I chuckled and put my free hand on my hip.

"Aizen sama called all of us together to take care of this little kid??" One of the arrancar I hadn't seen before spoke with a hint of distaste.

"Oh don't worry. Even though I'm a kid compared to all of you, I'm pretty strong. I'm even stronger than your precious Aizen sama." I grinned.

"Stronger than Aizen sama?" A woman with half her face covered by her shirt collar spoke. She had blonde hair and stunning green eyes. I didn't know that even arrancar could look so beautiful.

"There is no way you are more powerful than Aizen sama. You are not even a full shinigami. How can a human be any threat to Aizen sama?" She added.

"If you don't think I'm so strong, why do you think Aizen has all of you here to fight me all at once? He wouldn't do anything without a good reason and I'm sure you all know that well too. So you shouldn't underestimate me just because I'm human. Isn't that right, Aizen?" I looked up at him and his two shinigami buddies.

Aizen narrowed his eyes at me and I could see the uneasiness in him. Ichimaru too looked a little wary but Tousen was keeping on a poker face.

I had heard that Tousen followed Aizen because he thought it was the path to true justice. His logic was a little messed up, if you ask me. I mean, how does destroying a whole town and killing a hundred thousand innocent humans prove to be true justice?? He even went to the extent of saying that some sacrifice was needed to attain justice! We're supposed to protect people and attain justice at the same time. That's what Ichigo and I believed in.

"Ahh, this is so troublesome. I can't believe I was woken up from my sleep just for something silly like this." Another arrancar with wavy brown hair and steel blue eyes spoke in a bored tone. He was ruffling his hair and he didn't look enthusiastic to fight like the others.

"Let's just finish this quickly. We don't have to worry about one substitute shinigami. I doubt it will need more than one of us to take her down." This time a dark skinned bald arrancar spoke while eying me with his beady eyes.

"That's right! No one will even know she existed! This little kid just signed herself in for a gore session of torture!!" The largest guy among these arrancar was laughing loudly. He had the number 10 inked on his left arm.

"Oh, don't be so sure about that, mister. This little kid is going to make you remember her for the rest of your lives....if you're still alive after our fight, that is." I smirked seeing many of the arrancars' faces scrunching up in anger at my mocking.

"You little b****! You shouldn't be so unguarded! We can kill you in less than the blink of an eye!" Grimmjow snarled from where he stood.

I had a score to settle with him too. When he and a few other arrancar had come to the human world recently, he had hurt Ichigo. He had hurt my brother. I would not let him off the hook so easily.