Author's Note

Hey you guys! Sorry to disappoint you but this is not an update to the main story :P

I wanted to give you all a little more detail on Saya. It was just to give a more defined view of the character that you all have been reading about and (hopefully) strongly shipping with Itachi kun :3

 It was just to give a more defined view of the character that you all have been reading about and (hopefully) strongly shipping with Itachi kun :3

Saya's looks and personality:

Fair skinned girl standing at a height of 5'1" (Itachi is 5'10") with a slim yet athletic build. Has burgundy eyes and black hair and wears a hair cuff and two hair clips on the right side of her hair. She initially had a scar on her right cheek but it was healed by the medical nins after her first mission and the scuffle against the Akatsuki.

Saya is a friendly and outgoing person and mixes easily with most people she meets. She is also confident and unafraid to speak her mind - she's quite straightforward. She is physically strong (besides having shinigami powers) and had great reflexes to what happens around her. But she also hides her insecurities and fears behind her smiles because she doesn't want anyone to worry about her. She depends on trust rather than love to summon courage and strength to protect what is important to her. Trust is her weakness without which, she will crumble to the ground.

If she loves someone, she loves them unconditionally but if she hates them, she will not show even the slightest mercy. However, she first tries to understand people around her at a deeper level because she believes that everyone is hiding things about themselves and their past. She observes people's behavior, quirks and expressions before deciding on whether they are friend or foe.

She has a quick temper in some situations. She gets easily annoyed when people she cares about does something reckless and could put them in any danger. So she is quick to yell at them (just as she did with Itachi lol XD) but doesn't get embarrassed about expressing her concern even after she has cooled down.

Whopee! Hope this gave you a little more insight on our dear Saya chan! I have made one for Dreams in the Distant Sky as well for Kaya and I will be putting it up after the next chapter along with some other 'recap' information!

Thanks for all the love and support! Happy reading!

Cheers!

Midnight_Lilac ~<3