Chapter 4: The Party That Was..Over The 'Top'

"Violet!"

"Huh?" Violet said to herself as she saw that Tori called her. "What is it, Tori!?"

"Haven't..you, heard!? There's going to be..a party, at.. Rio and Shark's..house!" the green-haired girl put her hand out to her.

"Really? When? And..why--" Violet asked. Rio then showed up, walking, to them. "Hey, girls!" the bluenette winked.

"Rio!" Tori and Violet exclaimed.

"Listen, I want to know, why..you're having a party, at your house. And..when will it, be? Who..will be, there?" inquired Violet, a sophomore student.

"Oh..My brother, Reginald, told me, that we could have a party at our house. 'Cause, it's my birthday, today! I'm..so..excited!" Rio smiled. Bronk came with his skateboard. "I'll be there..for sure!"

"Aww..Thanks, Bronk!" Rio blushed, looking at her boyfriend. She looked back at the girls that she was talking to. "As long, as..my brother, told me..to not..go over..the top!" she giggled. But, then she whispered something to them. "But, secretly, it will be..over the top."

"Rio! What are you, doing now!? Are you, trying to keep..a secret, from me!?" Shark said, coming into the scene.

"WHAT!?" Rio sweatdropped. "Of course, I'm..not! Why..would..I!?"

"Hmm..I'm keeping, my eye..on you." Shark said, before eyeing his sister, in a serious glare.

"Uh..Ok?"

"Hmph," Rio's brother left.

"Whew..That was, a close one!" Rio Kastle said, wiping the sweat off of her forehead. Violet and Tori were giggling.

"Anyways, our usual friends, will..be there!" said Rio. "Don't miss it. And, don't forget, to bring...a gift!" she said, giving them each.. a invitation card.

"Sure, we'll..be there!" Tori said.

"Cool! See.. you, two, later!" Rio waved to them.

~~~~~

After school, Violet got dressed at her home and went to the store, to buy a gift for the birthday girl. She then went to Rio and Reginald's home. They had moved back to their old home, which they had abandoned many years ago..when their parents died. It was their large mansion. "Hello?" she knocked on the door, waiting for a response.

The door opened and it was Shark, who had opened it, gesturing for her to come through the open door. "Hey, Violet. You can.. come in."

Violet took some steps, making her go into the house. "Thanks."

The purple-haired boy closed the door. The girl looked around and back to him. "Where's..Rio?"

"Oh, she's..still getting ready. She should be..coming down, in a bit."

"Ok." said Violet Flowers. Then, she went to the backyard of the mansion. She saw some familiar people, Ray, Yuma, Tori, Cathy, Caswell, Flip, and many more. "Hey, Violet!" Tori said as she got out of a large pool, holding onto the ladder.

"Hi, Tori." Violet said, walking to her. Tori was dripping wet and took a towel from a lounge chair. She wiped her hair with it. "Whew! That..feels fresh! You should..totally go for a swim, in the pool."

"Me? The thing is..I didn't know, that there was a pool..here. I--"

"It's ok. You don't have to, it was just..a suggestion."

"Ok." Violet simply answered, walking closer to the pool. "Come on! Why.. don't you, come in..the water!?" she saw that Ray was swimming in there with the others, he was wearing swimming trunks and had no shirt on. "I don't want to!"