Chapter 8: Jake's True Schemes

"What? Shark is in the hospital because of Jake!? That jerk!" Violet said, now being informed from Rio.

"Yeah. Poor Reginald has been in the hospital for about a week now." Rio frowned.

"Really? I'm so sorry." Violet felt bad. Tori saw that her blue-haired friend looked sad and had an attempt to cheer her up. "Come on, Rio, cheer up. I know what will make you feel better." she smiled at her. "How about we go with you to the store to get flowers? After all...I just know that your brother will like the flowers...since they'll be from you."

Rio looked down, showing that she was thinking about what Tori said. Tori put her hand on the top of Rio's shoulder, "So...What do you say?"

"Um..Sure, Tori." Rio grinned.

Violet and Tori were going to go the store with Rio, on their way to school, to get flowers for Shark.

But, something unexpected happen...They all fell through some mysterious portals that appeared out of nowhere. "AHHHH!"

Luckily, Ray and Yuma were near by and had witnessed what happened. "Oh no! Tori and the others just vanished out of nowhere! We have to get them...back!"

"The thing is..we don't know where they are...Yuma." Ray said.

"You're right but we still have to--AHHHH!" Yuma fell through a portal too.

"No! Yu--" Ray had seen him fall and he went after him. "YUMA!"

~~~~~

"OOF!" Yuma had a face plant on the floor, when he fell down. Ray was next to him. "Yuma! Are you okay?"

Yuma's eyes were watery from the physical pain that he felt. "Yeah..I'm... just peachy." he sweat dropped. "But, the thing is..where are we at?"

"I don't know." Ray had his back turned to Yuma, as he faced the opposite direction. "But..something tells me that we're not at Heartland City....anymore."

"What makes you say that?"

"Just take a look around."

Yuma got up and looked around with his cherry-red eyes. He gasped. "You're right. This doesn't look like we're on Earth anymore. I think we're in a dimension. But then...The question is..Who took us here?"

"I took you here, Yuma Tsukumo!" a voice shouted and by the look in Yuma's eyes...he recognized the person who was talking. "J-Jake!?" he turned around.

"Hahaha! I've been waiting for you, Yuma." Jake Greens said.

"So you're the one who took us here!" Yuma pointed to him.

"Yes I did. And I've been waiting... So that I can duel you!"

"Duel me? Fine, I--"

"And I also have your friends too." Jake snapped his fingers and a giant cage with prisoners appeared. The three girls were in there.

"Yuma!" Tori yelled. "Please save us!"

Seeing his friends in a prison, made Yuma's blood boil. "I'll save you girls." he made a fist with his hand. "And I accept your challenge, Jake. But...if I win...you have to release my friends and have to return us back home."