Chapter 15: Sick Of This

"I wonder where Violet's at? I haven't seen her in any of my classes, today." Rio Kastle said.

"You're right. She missed a day of school, today." Tori Meadows said. "I think we should go check up on her or something--"

BEEP!

"Huh?" Tori heard a beeping noise come from her school bag. She took out her duel gazer. "Looks like I have a call from someone."

"Who's calling you?" Yuma Tsukumo asked.

"It's from...Violet." Answered Tori, wondering why Violet would be calling her.

"Well... You better answer it, Tori," said Yuma.

"Right." Tori answered the call by putting on her duel gazer. "Hi Violet. Why did you call me?" She could see that Violet was in her room, sitting on the top of her bed, wearing her pajamas.

"I-I...just wanted to say that I didn't come to school today because I was sick."

"You were sick? That does explain why you're in your room in your pajamas. I hope you feel better tomorrow."

"Actually I don't think I'll be at school tomorrow. I don't feel well."

"Really? I'm sorry Um... Maybe--" Tori stopped talking, trying to think of what to say next.

That was when Ray Shadow's words had came into the conversation. "I can visit you tomorrow after school and help you feel better."

Tori then looked at Ray. "Yeah. Ray will visit you tomorrow, Violet. Is that good with you?"

Violet rubbed her eye with her hand and yawned. "Sure. It's fine. Anyways bye."

"Bye."

~~~~~

"I'll see you later guys!" Ray waved to Yuma and Tori before running off to see Violet.

He stopped by a florist to get a rose for Violet. Violet will really like this rose that I got for her. He hid the rose behind his back as he hummed a cheery rhythm to himself.

He was so caught up in his thoughts, he didn't manage to notice that he bumped into someone's torso. "Hey! Watch where you're going Vector!"

Ray fell down and he dropped his rose in the process. "Sorry I didn't see you there, Kite." He knelt down on the concrete to find the flower but he couldn't find it. He then lost it, as he went into a wild panic. Where is it!? I thought I had it here! I must find that rose! But where could it be!?

Kite Tenjo realized he had trouble finding some sort of lost item. "What's wrong Vector? Are you having trouble finding something you lost?"

Ray stood back up on his feet and scratched his hair. "Lose something? What makes you say that?" He giggled in a awkward tone.

"Hmm." Kite closed his eyes. "You mean..." He took out a familiar looking flower. "You're not looking for this?"

"Hey! Where did you--That's mine!" Ray shouted. "Give it back!" He put his hand out.

"Nope. Not until you tell me why you're in a happy mood."

"Happy mood?"

"Yeah. I saw you humming to yourself, before you bumped into me."

"Uh." Ray sweat dropped and lied. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Suuure...you do." Kite said. "Well I'm not giving you back this rose until you tell me why you want it so bad."