Chapter 6: The Wrath Of Jake Greens (Part 1/2)

It was a normal day at school for Tori and the gang. They went to class and talked. The bell had rang, and Tori was getting her papers from her desk. She left the classroom and had just got into the hall. Until..a bunch of girls went passed her, knocking her down. "AHHH!" Tori screamed, falling down. Her papers had fallen down the floor.

"Oh my gosh!" a random girl said. "He's...finally heeere!~" she cupped her cheeks as she was looking at something, and she blushed.

"Hmph." Tori was angry. "What's wrong..with those girls? They can't.. at least, say, 'Excuse, me'. They just..had to bump into me." she gathered up her papers that were scattered onto the floor. She got up and sighed to herself, putting her homework away into her locker. She looked and noticed that there was a huge circle with girls around, and they seemed to be in some sort of trance. "Hmm..I wonder what all the..drama..is about?"

She saw two girls that were near her. They had heart eyes and were blushing. "HE'S FINALLY..HERE! He's--"

"Who's..here?" wondered Tori Meadows.

"Duh! It's...the most charming boy, in all of..Heartland Academy! He's Jake Greens. He's the son..of the rich and popular family, that invented.. duel gazers." a girl said.

"I know, he's.. usually home schooled and has a busy life, traveling with his parents. But..out of..all of the places, I can't believe..that he chose..Heartland Academy, to go to school..to."

"I know..right!? He's..SO...DREAMY!" said the other girl.

"Come on..Kasumi! Let's go..see him!"

"Yah!" the two girls ran to the huge circle. Tori was curious to what this..'Jake Greens' looked like. So, she followed, even though...she was supposed to meet up with her friends at lunch. She never saw so many girls in one place, swooning over a boy.

A girl squealed, being a fangirl. "CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH..JAKE!?" she got out a mini notepad and a pen.

"YAH..ME TOO!" other girls agreed.

One girl pulled lightly on Jake's arm. "Can..we have..dinner, together?"

"Uh--" Jake was cut off as the crowd of females got all jealous. "HEY! NO..FAIR!"

Jake sweatdropped. "Ladies, please, I--" he stopped talking as he noticed a green-haired girl in the crowd.. Tori had enough of this..'little show', she got bored and walked away. That didn't stop Jake from seeing her pass by him..and the red ribbon in her hair had caught his eye. "I..have to go..sorry, girls..but there's someone else..in mind." saying this made the huge group of girls vanish and say, "Awwww.."

Tori was still walking in the school halls, as Jake was running, trying to catch up with her. She stopped taking steps and stood at a cornered wall, taking out her pocket mirror. "Hmm..Does..my hair..look ok?" she touched her short hair with her other hand, staring at her reflection. Though, at the corner of her mirror, she saw Jake, looking at her. "Huh!?" she closed her mirror and put it away in her uniform pocket.

"Why..hello, there," said Jake, making Tori get cold chills up her spine.

She turned around and saw him..behind her. She sweatdropped. "Uh..Hi? What are you..doing..sneaking up..on me..like that!? You..almost..gave me, a heart attack!"

"Heh..sorry about that," Jake scratched his head.

"Well..then..I'll," Tori Meadows looked away from him. "Be..going now--"

"No! Wait!" Jake Greens stopped her from taking another step by shouting at her.

Tori turned around and looked at him in confusion. "What do..you..want?"