Chapter 7: The Wrath Of Jake Greens (Part 2/2)

"Finally!" Rio said, seeing Tori and Yuma come. "What..happened, Tori?"

"Uh..." Tori sweat dropped, she didn't want to talk about it. "Oh..nothing."

"What do you..mean..'nothing'!?" Yuma over reacted. "Some dude, went..crazy.. over you!"

"Crazy? That sounds..like..Tori, has a admirer?" Rio inquired, "Do..you?"

Tori closed her eyes and got frustrated. "HE'S NOT A ADMIRER.. OF MINES!"

"Well..do you..like him?" Anna asked.

"NOT IN..A MILLION YEARS!" Tori wasn't done of talking yet. "He..asked me..if I wanted to go on a date with him. I told him, 'no'. The nerve of that..GUY! He wouldn't take no, as a answer! So..he wouldn't let me go." she sighed. "Thank goodness, Yuma..came in. I don't know, what would of happened, if..he..wasn't there?"

"What kind of guy, was he?" Cathy said.

"He looks nice on the outside, but in the inside, he's..really a..JERK!"

"What is..his name?" Violet inquired.

"His name..is..Jake Greens."

"WHAT!? You..mean..thee..'Jake Greens'?" Cathy was shocked. "The son..of the family that invented duel gazers!?"

"Yah..Supposedly," Tori said. "But..I'm worried."

"What are you..worried, about?" said Violet Flowers. "It's over..with that incident, with..Jake Greens..Isn't it?"

"Nope. Apparently, it's not."

"Why?"

"'Cause, Jake said that he would..get back at Yuma, for getting involved in the situation, with me and 'him'. He said..that he would duel him."

"Woah! That's hard core!" Bronk said.

"What started.. all of that?" said Dumon. "Must be some sort of explanation."

"Duh! He's impossible! How does..a boy, not take..'no', for an answer!? That stupid..jerk, tried to kiss me!" Tori blushed, saying her complaint. "He..needs to be taught.. a lesson!"

"Woah, that seems..a little, too far," said Rio. "I understand, any girl..would be mad, if that happened."

~~~~~

Rio was walking down the hallway, until she saw Jake. "Hey, Rio."

"Jake!?"

"I was wondering.." Jake Greens circled around Rio Kastle. "Since..you're a friend of Tori's..You wouldn't mind, telling me, where she is."

"No! I..may know Tori. But, I'm not going to tell you..where she is! As..one of her friends, I'm going to keep my word to her and make sure, that she's safe..and doesn't have to suffer in..the hands of you..JAKE!"

"Hmph..You wouldn't even tell me, even if..I were to go on a date with you," Jake grabbed Rio's chin.

Rio blushed, becoming mad. Shark was about to go to class, but he stopped when he saw the two of them.

"What do you..say, Rio?" inquired Jake.

"Errr..." Shark gritted his teeth, not liking the sight of what he was seeing.

"I've always thought..that you were..really cute, compared to Tori." 

"Hey! Leave Rio..alone!" Shark ran to them. "She's my sister! And..she already has a boyfriend!"