Chapter 31: The Controlling Thoughts (Part 1/2)

I forgot to show this art of my yugioh zexal oc violet flowers, that someone on DeviantArt made (I gave the artist permission to use my OC since she asked me that she wanted to draw her for practice of the yugioh art style). And yes..I do have DeviantArt.

~🌼🍒Art made by the DeviantArt artist: Cherry-the-ninja🍒🌼~

"Mmm..." Violet mumbled while she was still in her sleep. She tossed and turned. Ray then woke up as he was startled by Violet's screaming, "AHHHHH!!!"

Ray got up to look at Violet. He touched her wrist and called out her name, "Violet? Are you alright? It's me, Ray?"

Violet was still asleep, but she began sleep-talking since she was having a night terror that she thought was real. "No! Let go of me! Get away!" She had her eyes closed, and she punched Ray and pushed him away from her.

Ray fell back at a distance from her and he rubbed his spiky hair. "Ow!"

Hearing his voice made Violet wake up and realize that she was just dreaming. "Ray!" She blinked her eyes and saw that he lied on the floor of the tent. She went over to him to check to see if he was alright. "Are you alright? I'm so sorry. I--"

Ray sat up and looked at her pure sparkling eyes. "Yes, I'm fine."

"I--What happened?" Violet asked. "I don't remember."

"I think you were having an intense nightmare since you were shouting for someone to let go of you and get away from you. Then I went I tried waking you up by touching your wrist, you just snapped." Ray explained, "and you punched me and pushed me away." He sweatdropped.

"Oh my," Violet said. "Ray, I'm sorry for hitting you."

"It's okay. I understand that you were doing it for self-defense and you thought you were still dreaming, you know?" The boy asked. "Anyways, are you alright now?"

"Yeah," Violet hugged herself and looked down, showing that she was frightened. "I'm alright."

"So...you really don't remember what you were dreaming about?"

"Nope." Violet shook her head. "Not at all." She took a deep breath. "And I don't think I would want to remember, it was probably another scary dream of mines."

~~~~~

"Hi, Ray." Violet smiled. "Would you like to walk with me in the hall?" She asked.

"Sure," Ray agreed and kept on walking with the girl. Suddenly, the bell rang and the hall was empty, with it just being the two teens together. "Oh no." Violet said. "The last bell already rang."

Ray was turning the other way and his eyes were blinking really fast, like he was trying to readjust his eye vision. "Come on," said the brown-haired girl. "We're going to be late to--"

Ray's violet eyes shrank in size and his heart stopped, like he was beginning to have some sort of heart attack. He then touched his chest with his hand to feel his heart pulse.

He then collapsed onto the floor with a loud thud noise to be heard. "RAY!" Violet panicked and went over to Ray. She then started shaking him like a piggy bank that is full of coins. "Wake up! Wake up!" She put her ear to his heart to hear if it was beating. "Please be okay."

She then heard his heart beat and she saw that he was starting to open his eyes. "Ray? Ray?"

Ray began taking some deep breaths and he got up with the help of Violet. "Are you alright? I don't know why that happened to you, all of a sudden?"