Chapter 36: Not Taking The Ray Way (Part 2/2)

"Hi, Violet." Ray waved to Violet as she was in the hallway. "Hi, Ray--"

Violet was cut off when her arm was pulled by Mizar. "Violet, let's go." He said. "We have to go to class." He glared at her, giving her a signal that he didn't want her to be with Ray.

"I--" Violet felt bad as she stared at Ray's upset facial expression. "Okay, Mizar." She walked away from Ray, as Mizar was still grabbing her arm to lead her away.

~~~~~

"Hey, Violet!" Ray saw that Violet was alone in the hall. "Would you like to come hang out with me, for lunch? Please? I--"

Suddenly, Rio appeared and immediately ran to their direction. She stood in between them, and she put her hands out towards both sides like she was stopping a fight. "Sorry, Ray, but she is going to hang out with me." She glared at Ray. "Let's go."

"Uh...maybe some other time?" Ray asked Violet. "We can talk?"

"Hmm..nope! Not at all, not even a chance." Rio said. "Violet is always busy, so you won't be able to talk to her." She turned to Violet. "Come on, Vi." They walked away.

Ray was left alone in the hall. Why can't I talk to Violet? Why won't they let me be with her? There's something that they're not telling me.

"Rio!" Violet was only with Rio. "Why did you do that!?"

"Because I can't leave you with him..It's too dangerous!"

~~~~~

Violet was in class with her head down on the desk, sitting next to Anna. I wish I could see Ray. I miss him. She spaced out in sadness as she stared at the glass window next to her.

She was looking at her purple duel gazer that she had set on top of her desk. She then heard a quiet vibration coming from it. She looked at it and saw that she had a picture of Ray on it.

She quickly covered her gazer to herself like a hidden cell phone. It was a notification of Ray texting her.

He texted her with, 'Violet, please answer me. I just only want to talk to you. I miss being with you. I honestly really miss you a lot :(

If you happen to see this message, please reply to it so I can know that you can make it to where I want to meet up with you.

Please meet up with me after school, at the abandoned building...make sure you come alone too..because I know that everybody else won't let you come along on your own, if they know that you're coming to see me.

So please keep my meeting with you a secret from the others, since it's the only way we can see each other.'

Violet responded to his text, 'Sure, I'll keep the meeting a secret between just us. I won't tell no one else about our where-abouts. I'll meet up with you for sure :) You can count on me being there for you'

After class, Violet kept it a secret that she was going to meet up with Ray later on. She waited until everyone else left her class, so that it wouldn't seem suspicious. Anna yawned while stretching out her arms, "I'm so tired. I'm so glad that I can go home now." She grabbed her backpack and looked up at Violet. "Violet, let's walk together. I have to make sure you're not alone with Ray."

"Oh, I can't today." Violet said. "I have to go check on something." She decided to make up a lie. "I need to ask a teacher of mines, some questions I have about some project I have to do." She apologized. "I'm sorry, Anna."

"Oh you have to do a project?" Anna Kaboom said. "That's really important to do. Alright, but this is the only time I'm letting you go off by yourself. It's okay, I should leave you to it. After all, getting good grades in school is important."

"Mmmkay. Thanks!" Violet said. She quietly made it to the back of the school to meet up with Ray. "Hello, Violet." She saw a shadow come out, seeing it was Ray Shadows.

"Hi, Ray." Violet smiled. "I'm here.

Ray smiled and ran over to her, "I really missed you."

"I missed you too, Ray-chan~♡!" Violet closed her eyes.

Ray immediately hugged her. "I'm so happy I get to finally see you..."

Violet blushed and returned back his warm hug. It left her speechless, leaving her with a bundle of infinite butterflies to roam around inside of her.

A creepy unfamiliar smirk appeared onto Ray's lips. "so...I can do this," He got an card that had a evil aura to it. And he stuck it in front of her eyes, so she could be hypnotized by the sign of the Barian Cross.

Violet's eyes were soon lifeless, filled with no bright colors of life itself. She dropped her card. Ray picked up the card that had an angel on it and ripped it up to shreds.

And Violet's necklace slipped out of her pocket, dropping onto the ground. "You're now in my control, Violet." Ray started laughing like crazy, while he was in his psychotic state of mind.