Chapter 12: Starring In Starsparrow

"Yes! School is over for the day!" Yuma shouted. "Does anybody want to hang out now?"

"That depends.." Anna said. "Where will we be going?"

"Actually, to be honest. I wanted to see Nelson at the movie studio." Yuma put his hands in his pockets. "'Cause, it's been a while since I've seen him."

"Who's Nelson?" Violet asked.

"Oh he's that boy that stars as Starsparrow in that one show." Tori explained.

"Oh yeah! I watch that show." Violet's eyes widened. "Wait! Yuma is friends with him!?"

"Yup, I am." Yuma replied to her.

"Really? That's cool!" Violet was amazed. "Being friends with an actor."

"It's no big deal."

Some people didn't feel like hanging out with Yuma since they were tired, had something better to do, or they either had to study. So it was only Yuma with a small group of friends. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's....go!" He ran, bursting with energy.

They were now at the movie studio, and were walking inside the hallway. "Which room is he in?" Tori said. "We don't have all day. You know?"

"Hold up. It's here..Somewhere." Yuma looked at the left and right side that had different doors. Then, one door opened and a gray-haired boy came out of it. "Nelson!" Yuma called out, seeing that it was him.

"Oh Yuma!" Nelson smiled. "It's so good to see you." He gestured for him and the others to go inside his room. "Come in. Let's talk. It's been a while, guys."

"Yeah..We decided to visit you since it really has been a while." Yuma Tsukumo explained.

Nelson Andrews sat down at his own seat and looked at them. "Who are you? I've never seen you with Yuma and his friends before."

"Oh me? I'm a new friend of their's. My name is Violet," Violet Flowers introduced herself. "So..How is it like? You know... working as an actor?"

"Working as an actor? It's fun. You get to act, meet new people, and you can get an idea on how it's like..behind the scenes." Nelson put on his Starsparrow mask. "Of course, you're busy and have a tough schedule. And you're homeschooled while you're on set. But it's still nice."

"That sure is a lot of stuff to do." Replied Violet.

"Are all of you going to plan to stick around here for some months...here at the studio?" Asked Nelson, looking into the mirror.

"Months? Why is it for that long?" Said Anna.

"And for what reason?" Ray Shadows asked.

"Well..." Nelson got up from his chair. "We're going to be making a movie. It's going to be a movie for the show that I'm in. And we need some actors. I was wondering if all of you wanted to be in it. If...it's not too much to ask?"

"A movie!?" Tori Meadows said.

Violet had starry eyes. "I remember that I used to have a dream that I wanted to be an actress, when I was younger. And being in this movie, will make me know..." she blushed, being stuck in a daydream. "How it feels like to be a real shining star!"

"Wow. She's lost it." Tori whispered and sweat dropped. "I've never seen her as excited like this...before."

"So, is that a 'yes' or a 'no'?" Said Nelson, looking at every single person in his room.

"It's a yes, of course! Why wouldn't we say 'no' to that?" Answered Yuma.

"Great! I'll see you all on set in a few minutes," Nelson stated, before leaving his room.