Chapter 30: The Vision In The Dream (Part 2/2)

"Yuma!" Tori shouted, finding Yuma. "There you are!"

She began shouting, "I was worried about you. I thought you were lost. Come on, we're about to go to the campfire now," She took Yuma's wrist and led him to where the campfire was at. "You better not get lost again or I'll--" She was going to make an angry outburst at Yuma but stopped when she noticed his sad facial expression.

"Yuma?" Tori calmed down her voice to a low volume. She saw that everyone else wasn't paying attention to them so she pushed Yuma into a big green bush and she ducked down to hide with him.

"Hey!" Yuma said. "What was that for?"

"Shush," Tori said. "I figured you wanted some privacy to talk about what's bothering you."

"Nothing is bothering me." Yuma lied.

"Stop lying! I know when something is bothering you." Tori said. "Please, tell me. I'll listen." She showed a warm smile on her face.

Yuma closed his eyes. "It's about Astral."

"Astral? Was it another dream?"

"Yes. But he also showed me a vision. It was some sort of futuristic vision that was bad."

"How bad was it? What did you see?"

"It was a vision that showed some sort of hidden evil in it. I saw a sign of a Barian, a cloud of darkness that was covering the whole sky." Yuma opened up his eyes. "A dark figure, and I saw two of our friends too." He frowned.

Tori was surprised. "Oh my." She said. "That does sound awful." She then asked, "Who was it that you saw?"

"I saw Vector and Violet." Yuma looked down. "Vector passed out in the vision. And Violet was running away in the rain." He said. "Astral told me that he sensed that something bad was going to happen but that he didn't exactly know what it would be." He continued talking. "He said though that he didn't know what would stop it and that if we ever ran into trouble, then he would come back to help us."

Yuma looked at Ray and Violet both sitting together at a table. "What should I do? Should I tell them, Tori? To warn them about it?"

"Um..." Tori was thinking. "I know it may seem bad as it is with the vision and dream. But I don't think it's the best that you should tell them about it because it could really worry them." She said. "Plus Violet doesn't know about Astral and the Barians yet. We haven't told her yet."

"Hmm...if you say so." Yuma said. "I think maybe we should wait to see whatever this horrible 'thing' is without jumping to conclusions about it."

~~~~~

"Hey guys, are you both okay?" Ray saw that Yuma and Tori had both came near the campfire. "You both took a while to get back."

Tori and Yuma both looked at each other in a nervous way, thinking about what they should do. "Uh...yeah." They both said at the same time. "We're fine." They awkwardly smiled.

"Hmm..." Ray said. "Alright." He turned to the girl with the ponytail. "Violet, do you want to go out on a walk with me?"

"Sure."

"Hey, guys..." Yuma said. "We're running out of some fuel for the fire. Do you mind if you get some wooden branches?" He asked Ray and Violet.

"No, we don't mind." Ray said. "We'll be back soon." He waved. "See you later!"

It was still daytime, so Ray and Violet were still walking. They were both still enjoying the view of nature. "Ray-chan~!" Violet said. Her eyes sparkled. "Look at all of those flowers!" She pointed to a large field. "It's so beautiful." She layed down on top of the flowers and closed her eyes.