Chapter 38: There Is Always A Way

"Ray?"

"Yes, Vi?"

"What are we going to do now?" Violet said in a low tone since she was still hypnotized.

"Oh, we'll see." Ray said, flashing a creepy smile in the dark.

~~~~~

"Violet is missing?" Mizar said.

"Yes, she is." Tori said. "Ray has her."

"Oh no. That's terrible!" Cat said.

"What are we going to do?" Shark said. "We don't know where they're at yet."

"I--I..." Dolphin said. "don't really know your friend Violet well. But I hope she's okay."

"We'll figure it out, guys." Tori said. "Yuma always finds out a way, right?" She smiled to Yuma.

Yuma was nervous and was having doubts about himself. "Yeah, there's always a way." When he said that, his friends had a spark of hope lit up in their eyes.

When he was walking by himself alone at night out in the city, he started thinking to himself on what had happened. "What do I do? Everyone is counting on me? But, I don't even know what to do myself." He looked up at the sky. "I've never felt more pressured about something in my life..where I'm beginning to have doubts about myself--"

"Don't have doubts about yourself Yuma." Yuma heard a voice behind him. He turned around and saw Kite.

"Kite? What are you doing here?"

"I came here to take a walk around, to clear my mind about some things." Kite said. "But.. that's not important. I heard what you were saying." He walked up to him. "Why are you having doubts on yourself? What is it that is causing you to think that way?--"

"It's because something happened."

"What happened?"

"Violet. She has been missing for some days." Yuma said. "I saw in a vision that Vector kidnapped her and used the sign of the Barian Cross on her." He said. "We don't know where they're at yet..."

Kite was stunned with the news that he had heard from him. "Vector has Violet!?" He shouted. "That's horrible. We have to find her," he said.

"Yes, I know." Yuma said. "We're still trying to find Violet. But I have a bad feeling something else happened." He said. "I don't know what to do, because I feel like everyone is counting on me...That's whyI feel so pressured." He looked down, a sign that he was sad. "I don't wantto let them down, yet..I don't know what to do."

"I understand, Yuma." Kite said. "But you always find out a way, no matter what the circumstances are. Calm down." He put his hand out to him.

Yuma blinked. "Take a deep breath." said Kite.

Yuma took a deep breath and let it out. "Everything is going to be alright." Kite said to him, to make him feel better. "I promise you, we'll get back your friend Violet...and Ray."

"Don't doubt yourself. We will find them and bring them back to their old selves." Yuma nodded his head in approval. "Now, just relax and go back home."

"Thanks, Kite." Yuma said. "I needed that."

Kite watched him walk away into the night.

~~~~~

Yuma started running towards the direction of where his house was located at. He made his hands into fists, as he ran with a happy look on his face. "Kite is right...there is always a way, no matter what the circumstances are. And I always find a way."

He smiled. "I'm.." he said. "feelin' the flow!"