Chapter Thirty-Two: A Hard Pill To Swallow!

RECAP - DEVANTE POV

Zoelle has slowly returned to her normal self, but the poor girl is still having nightmares like you wouldn't believe! She's been drawing out what happened to her and we can finally help her.

One picture shows a man that looks like Raheem standing over her, and....hold up!

Me: Yo! DENISE!

My Queen came rushing in the room, looking restored than what she did when I found out ZoZo was touched.

Me: Look at this picture. Tell me what you see.

Denise: I see Zo, Raheem, and....oh no!

Me: It wasn't just Raheem.

Denise: There are two men here!

Me: The operative word being men.

END OF RECAP - 

DENISE POV

I looked closer at the picture. Zo drew Raheem dead-on, but the other one....the other one....oh no!  

MEANWHILE...

GINUWINE POV

I'm working in the studio with Timbaland on my album. It's gonna be a banger and I can't wait for the fans to hear it. We were about to record a new song when two police officers came in and put handcuffs on me.

Me: What ya'll collaring me for!?

Detective #1: Put ya hands behind ya back!

Me: What are you talking about, man!?

Detective #2: We're talking about a little girl who trusted you, and you molested her!

Me: I didn't touch any girls, man! I ain't---

They weren't trying to hear shit, and hauled me out the studio....bad press for the new album, just what I need!!!

AT THE PRECIENT....

Detective Meloni: Elgin, you're toast. 

Me: What you mean?

Detective Mansfield: You're modest, I'll give you that. 

Me: Modest about what? I didn't touch anybody!

Detective Meloni: Zoelle Zurita says different!

Me: I spanked her, but I never touched her! On my life, I didn't touch that girl! 

Detective Meloni: You're a child molester, face it! We know you like them younger. You were arrested back in '88 for having sex with a 15-year-old girl! 

Me: We were dating back then!

Detective Mansfield: She was a child!

Me: I know! My conscience told me to stop!

Detective Meloni: Did your penis tell you to stop!?

Me: I couldn't help myself! She was fine as hell!

Detective Mansfield: You can't help yourself when it comes to kids either!

I charged after her, bitch had me fucked up! The other detective grabbed me.

Me: I DIDN'T DO SHIT!!!!!

Detective Meloni: YOU DID IT!!! SHE TOLD HER PARENTS!!!

Me: SHE'S LYING!!!!

Detective Meloni: ....you scarred that girl for life, and she's got the scars to prove it!

From there, I wasn't saying shit else without my lawyer being present. I'm a lot of things, but a ChoMo ain't one of 'em! I don't know who did it, but it wasn't me!