Chapter Four: What Now?

DENISE POV

I woke up the next morning feeling like Jello. I could barely move my legs and I saw hickeys, and love bites on my neck and chest. Oh no...I didn't! Did I? I looked up and my bed was empty.

I slowly got out of bed, put on my blue jean robe and struggled down the stairs where I saw DeVante making blueberry pancakes, egg whites, and green tea. I cleared my throat and turned around.

Me: Um...good morning, DeVante.

DeVante: Good morning, baby.

I sat across from him and ate. The silence was awkward.

DeVante: I know this is awkward, but I never intended to have sex with you the first night. I swear.

Me: I know. But, where do we go from here? I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed last night just as much as you did, but everything just seems....complicated now.

DeVante: I know.

Me: You never told me.

DeVante: Told you that I was blessed down there? No, that was a surprise, baby.

I laughed, he is quite cocky!

Me: When we were doing it, you never said that you....you know....liked it.

DeVante: Oh baby, I loved it. I show, I never tell. You said you LOVED it, though.

Me: No I didn't!

Okay, I lied.  But if you could have experienced what I did last night, you'd flex on him too!

DeVante (mocking me): "Oh DeVante, I love it, I'm gonna cum, ooh keep going!"

I gasped and punched him in the shoulder. He's an ass for this!

DeVante: Look, if you're worried about me telling anyone, don't. I like what we have going on!

Me: What do we have going on?

DeVante: Well, it's obvious that we dig each other, but we kinda jumped a few steps and did our thing. I know it's a bit fast, but don't downplay the chemistry between us babe. We just have to take it one day at a time, on the low. Nobody can really know except us....it'll make me crazy because I really do care about you.

Me: And I care about you too, it's just hard when you have sex. It complicates things!

DeVante: We'll work it out, it's all good.

I sighed as he picked me up and we fell on the kitchen floor, kissing and enjoying each other's company. I know that I'm doing this thing with DeVante ass backwards, but I'll worry about it later. For now, I just wanted to bask in the comfort of knowing that DeVante and I are on the same page. We're not friends with benefits, but just something more. I can't define it or put a title on it yet, but it's DEFINITELY there.