Chapter Sixteen: Together Again

DENISE POV

It's been three months since I was attacked. Everyone knows Raheem did it! I know it, he knows it. The problem is that we don't have proof. Admist the drama, DeVante and I decided to work things out. He hasn't adopted Zoelle as his daughter yet. I really fell in love with him again after he came to the hospital and not only told, but SHOWED me that he was ready to be the man I always knew he could be. I've healed physically, but emotionally I've got a long way to go. Life is good here in New Jersey! It's beautiful, peaceful and it gives both me and DeVante peace of mind. Mama DeGrate kept Zoelle with her and Father DeGrate over the weekend. I was sound asleep in the master bedroom when I heard footsteps. Scared, I sat up and gasped. 

DeVante: Denise, baby I'm home!

I looked over at the clock, and it's only 8:15.  He's home early. 

Me: Hi baby...

The only light in the bedroom was the moonlight reflecting through the window. I lied back down, watching DeVante unbutton his shirt, take it off and proceeded to take off his whitebeater. At this moment, I felt sensual. There has been a lot of sexual tension between us, and I'm the cause of it. I love DeVante, and I'm going to show him! 

I slowly worked on unbuckling his belt. He looked at me confused.

DeVante: Baby? What are you doing?

I didn't answer him, I pulled his pants down and kissed his stomach, up to his abs, his chest, and licked his collarbone.

DeVante: Ah....damn babe, keep going. 

I took my shirt off and laid DeVante down on the bed.

DeVante: You wanna freak me, huh?

I smirked as I took the rest of my clothes off, I let my hair down and got on top of him. Slowly but surely I eased him inside me. I threw my head back and groaned in pain. DeVante held my hips and laid back, letting me work him.

DeVante (moaning): Ah, you feel so good...ughhhhhhh!!! You missed me, babe?

Me (moaning): Yes...aah!

I was riding him, and DeVante struggled to keep his emotions together, putting his hands behind his head and biting his lip, groaning for me to keep going.

DeVante (moaning): Denise....ah! Ride it, baby...c'mon. Keep it right there....

I got tired after a while, and slowed down...still on top of him.

DeVante (serious): I didn't tell you to stop, did I?

Before I could react, he sat up, pulled me closer to him and pushed deep in me.

Me: AAAAAAAAAH!!! UUUGH!!! DAMN IT!!!

DeVante: I said for you to keep going, didn't I?

I bit my lip to keep from responding.  He bit on my neck and licked my collarbone.

DeVante: Didn't I? Mmmm, answer me, babe. 

Me: NO, AAH!

We were pumping each other in the moonlight. I held on to DeVante for dear life, and we looked at each other, tongue kissing. This was just what we needed to bring us back together. DeVante rolled on top of me and threw my legs on his shoulders and held my forearms with his hands. I was in a position where all I could do was take all 12 inches of him. I closed my eyes and moaned loudly, he was so deep in me I thought he was going to break something. 

Me: DeVante...

DeVante: Denise....I love you baby.

Me: I love you....I don't wanna leave you!

He licked me across the lips and I pulled him to me, kissing him. I felt my legs getting weaker and weaker.

DeVante: Aah...

Me: I'm gonna cum, I can't hold it DeVante, let me do it babe!

DeVante: You wanna cum?

Me: YES!!! 

He kept stroking, he knew I had to but kept going any fucking way!

DeVante: You sure?

Me: Yes, UGH!!! FUCK, OH MY GOD!!! STOP!!

DeVante: Mmm.....

He thrusted in me one more time and I came all over the bed. DeVante pulled out, exhaled and ran his fingers through my hair.

DeVante: You okay, baby?

I took a deep breath and kissed him. 

Me: Yes, baby.

DeVante: No more fights?

Me: No more fights.

DeVante: No more leaving?

Me:  No more leaving.

He pulled me closer to him and we drifted off to sleep.

Author's Note: I SUCK at sex scenes, don't judge me HAHA!!!