Becoming a Ninja

(A pic of Kanata)

Heres the next chapter!! This is 6 years after the death of the Himura clan.

Natsukis POV

=======================================================================

I walked into the classroom, students my age doing there own thing. Some were socializing while others were keeping to themselves. I looked around and saw a familiar blonde knuckle-head picking a fight at the back of the room with another student.

"Naruto!!!" I yelled waving my hand above my head. Naruto looked up wondering who called his name. When he saw me a smile spread across his face and he ran and gave me a MASSIVE bear hug.

"Natsuki!!!!" He exclaimed mimicking me. I laughed and hugged him back just as hard. Soon it turned into a compatition seeing who could sqeeze harder. I won of course.

Gasping for breath, Naruto stood up straight and laughed. I patted his head and we talked for a bit. I heard the door open and girls squealing. Beacause my ears are extra sensitive it hurt more. I looked up and glared at the girls but they ignored me and focused their attention on the boy entering the classroom. He had dark black hair and black eyes that showed no emotion. He clicked his tongue at the girls and walked to his desk annoyed. I chuckled at the boy seeing that his day was ruined by those fangirls of his. I think he heard me laugh cause he turned and gave me a cold glare. I rose an eyebrow and went to sit down with Naruto. I glanced back at the ravenette and saw him being surounded by those annoying girls fawning over him. I chuckled and turned back to Naruto.

***************** Sasuke's POV *******************

I walked into class and heard those stupid girls squealing and calling out my name wanting my attention. I ignored them and walked over to my desk when I heard someone laugh. I didn't recognize the laugh so I looked to see where it was coming from. I saw a girl dressed in some kind of brown shirt-cloak thing. I glared at her but she didn't look scared or anything, she rose one of her eyebrows in confussion. I stared at her wondering why she wasnt intimidated, she shrugged and walked over to a desk talking to that idiot Naruto. I went and sat down at my desk only to have girls swarming me like bugs. I sat there with my head resting on my hands looking at the front of the room. I glaced back at the girl that laughed at me, talking and joking with Naruto. Who is that girl? I dont ever remember seeing her before. I shrugged and looked back to the front.

Iruka-sensei walked into the class and told everyone to sit down.

"Good morning everyone. Before we start, we have a new student joining our class today." He announced, "Natsuki, would you like to come to the front?".

"Hai!"

The girl from earlier called out and skipped down to the front and stood next to Iruka-sensei. She bowed and begun to speek.

"Hi, my name is Natuski Himura. I'm 13 and I'm 4'7. I like to have fun but dont piss me off or else." she said with a smile. My eyes widened at this girls bold introduction. She's from the Himura clan? She bowed again and gave a closed eye smile looking innocent. I sweetdroped. 'This girl....' I thought.

Iruka asked if anyone had anything they wanted to ask her. One of the girls rose her hand and called out,

"Natsuki, I thought that the Himura clan were wiped out? I also heard they were part wolf. If you are a Himura, prove it!" he exclaimed with a evil grin on her face. I got annoyed at the girl, but I was also curious about Natsuki.

Natsuki nodded at her. "Sure, I don't mind showing you." Natsuki grinned and showed the class a pair of furry dog ears and and fluffy tail. My eyes grew wide in shock.