B ranked mission: cleared!

Hey this will be my last chapter on the land of waves so enjoy..... ^^

=====================================

"Heh, Naruto Uzumaki is here. Believe it!"

'Naruto.. you came. That's my favourite knuckle head.' I thought.

"Now that I'm here everything will be alright!" Naruto said giving us a thumbs up.

"Naruto!" Sakura squeaked. I swear the only time she's ever happy to see him is when we're in serious trouble and she doesn't lift a finger to help.

Naruto started spouting crap like how the hero shows up at he last minute and kicks butt, everyone else just dead panned including me. He just killed the moment.

"Alright your history!" Naruto shouted facing Haku and made a hand sign. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

But before Naruto's clones appeared, Zabuza threw a hand full of shurikin at Naruto. They were about to make contact when Haku deflected them with senbon. Everyone gasped confused. Wasn't Haku on Zabuza's team!? Then why did he protect Naruto?

Kakashi scolded Naruto but was cut of by Haku attacking Naruto with taijutsu. Sasuke threw a kunai at Haku while he was totally focused on Naruto but he ended up dodging it.

"If you are so eager for death then I'll kill you first." Haku said and stepped back into the mirrors of ice. Once again senbon needles were thrown to me and Sasuke cutting our bodies. Wait a minute! Why isn't he aiming for our vital points? He's just scratching us!

I heard a scream and saw Sasuke cut up and covered in blood.

"Sasuke are you alright!?"

"I'm fine just keep and eye on the enemy!"

I nodded and listened for Haku's chakra waves. My ears twitched and I spun around on my heel dodging the needles from behind me. I smirked, I think I'm getting the hang of this. A pain shot through my body as shadows of the pervious senbon pierced through my body. I screamed and fell to my knees.

"Natsuki!!" Everyone exclaimed. I ignored them and tried to stand up only to have more senbon pierce my chest and pressure points. I bent over and coughed up blood.

"Natsuki are you alright!?" I looked over my shoulder to see Naruto helping me up.

"You idiot.... you could... have.. a-attacked... from... outside.." I managed to choke out. I coughed up more blood and fell to the ground.

"Argh! That's it! I'm going to destroy these mirrors right now!" Sasuke exclaimed and started forming hand signs. "Fire style: Fire Ball Jutsu!" He chanted and brought his fingers to his lips, breathing fire.

Fire engulfed the dome but the ice wouldn't melt.

"That didn't do anything!!" Naruto yelled at Sasuke.

Another wave of needles attacked us and pinned us all to the ground. I looked to my sides and saw both Naruto and Sasuke on the ground unconscious. I growled and pulled myself up off the ground.

"Sasuke-kun! Naruto! Natsuki!" Sakura shouted. I looked up at Haku's reflections with one eye closed so blood couldn't get into it.

'There's no way I can beat him like I am now. Even Sasuke and Naruto couldn't stop him! I'm loosing too much blood, if this keeps up I'll die.'

"Natsuki! Use my power!"

My body started to transform into a more wolf-like form. My claws and fangs grew bigger and sharper, my tail and ears got bigger and scruffy. My eyes turned pure black with gold specks and red markings like Naruto's but more rough and thick appeared on my cheeks (that's new). I went down on all fours and snarled in anger. I probably look like a monster. My chakra increased and was visible around my body. I heard Sakura and Kakashi gasp at my transformation. I smirked and launched myself at the mirrors and sliced at them with my claws. I was so fast not even Kakashi's Sharingan could keep up with me. The second he left the mirror to go into another one I was already on him.