Making up

••••••••••••••(Nataukis POV)••••••••••••••

"Summoning Jutsu" I chanted and slammed my palm onto the grassy ground.

In a puff of smoke Daisuke and Kanata appeared.

"Milady." They said in unison and bowed there heads.

"How are you two feeling?" I asked sadly.

"Don't worry about us Milady, we're fine." Daisuke said in his gruff voice.

Even though he says they're fine, I still feel like it's my fault that they got hurt.

"I'm sorry... if only I was stronger... then you wouldn't of been hurt..." I said choking down my sobs.

Kanata lay down next to me and placed his head gently onto my lap and Daisuke licked my tears.

"It's not your fault, Milady. We just underestimated the enemy, it was our mistake. Please stop crying. You didn't do anything wrong." Daisuke comforted me and gently nuzzled my head with his own.

I gave them a small smile and stroked the fur on their heads. It had been a few days since we completed the second exam in the Forest of Death and we have a month before the last exam to train.

Ever since that incident in the forest with the three sound ninja, I haven't spoken to Sasuke. It's like every time I look at him I can't help but think that he might try to kill me, and it scares the hell out of me. I'm truly scared of my own boyfriend.

Almost everyone in the village knows about me and Sasuke going out and thanks to that I've been getting more harassment from his fan girls than ever.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I looked down at Dasuke and Kanata to see them snoring softly. I smiled and thought I'd have a small nap before I got to cooking some dinner. And just like that, I fell into a dreamless sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Natsuki, wake up." Someone said and gently shook my shoulders.

"Mmm, five more minutes..."

"Come on Natsuki, you'll catch a cold if you sleep outside."

I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision and my eyes meet with worried onyx orbs. After I processed who it was, I jump about twenty feet in the air in surprise.

I narrowed my eyes at the boy and allowed them to flash black and gold as a warning, a low growl left my lips. My wolves must have already returned, so I was on my own.

His eyes widened and his expression showed sadness and confusion.

"Natsuki, calm down."

"Go away!"

"But Natsu--"

"I said go away Sasuke!" I growled.

"What's wrong with you?" Sasuke said and he took a step closer. My body started shaking in fear as he tried to get closer to me but I kept crawling away.

"L-leave me alone." My voice breaking. I felt my back press against the trunk of a tree and Sasuke stood in front of me. He bent down a squatted right in front of me, his eyebrows curling up creating worry lines on his forehead.

"Natsuki, it's alright. I'm not going to hurt you..." He said and placed a warm hand on my cheek. I flinched at his touch and tears sat at the corners of my eyes. I was scared. Any moment now he could turn on me and kill me. I felt cornered, there was no where I could run, and I felt trapped. Helpless.