Attack on Konoha Snake versus Wolf Part II

I dedicate this chapter to SweetTeaMe because your comments always make me smile, and I love reading them. Thank you Sooo Much!~ ^_^

now on with the story!

========================================================

••••••••••••••••••••• (Konoyumi's POV) •••••••••••••••••••••

After I had left Natsuki-sama I made my way to the academy Natsuki-sama once attended. I crossed paths with one of her teachers who was leading students towards the Hokage Mountain.

"Ah!! A-a-a wolf!" One of the kids screamed.

I ignored the comment and walked up to the tanned chunin, his eyes wide with fear.

"Umino Iruka. My names Konoyumi, I am here on orders from my master, Natsuki-sama, to help get you all safely evacuated from the battle zone and away from what's going on in the Leaf Village." I explained to the man.

"Natsuki sent you?" I nodded. "Alright, lead the way."

I turned around and led them to the secret passages that would lead them straight to the mountain, I would fight off enemy ninja along the way.

'Please be safe Milady..'

••••••••••••••••••••• (Daisuke's POV) •••••••••••••••••••••

Me and my son were getting into one battle after the other. No matter how many ninja we killed, more would just keep coming. Many of the leaf jounin and chunin were either getting tired or were killed. Thank god I'm not some weak human.

I heard a whimper and my eyes drew to the sight of sound ninja scum about to stab a kunai into Kanata's heart. My pupils dilated and my vission was clouded red in rage. In a fraction of a second, I tackled the wretch to the ground and ripped off his head. The sweet taste of his blood swam and danced on my tastebuds. I spat out the head and watched it roll to a stop. I licked my lips then in a flash I turned and attacked another unfortunate ninja.

'Hopefully Natsuki-sama is doing better than this lot.' I thought while looking over my shoulder at my son and the other leaf ninja.

••••••••••••••••••••• (Tsubasa's POV) •••••••••••••••••••••

I had been running for a while now and I still haven't sniffed out Naruto-san or the others. I could hear the sound of explosions and still make out the smell of smoke and debris even though I was a few miles away from the Leaf Village. I stopped running when I thought I heard the bushes rustle. I flicked my ears around, turning my head while my eyes were surveying the area. There were alot of smells to sort through and the smell from the explosions wern't helping, in other words, my nose wasn't of much help. And to think I am suppose to be the best tracker in the pack...

The bushes on the left side of me moved and a kunai was thrown towards me. I jumped out of the way and landed on my padded paws. I lowered my head and bared my fangs at the sound ninja now emerging to stand in the open.

"It's just some mangy mutt. I thought it would be one of those Konoha bastards!" Complained the stupid ninja, and what a surpise... he's blonde! Note my sarcasim.

Another four ninja jumped down from the trees, joining the blonde idiot.

"Uriyu, stop wasting time and hurry up! If we don't complete our mission, Lord Orochimaru will have our heads!" another ninja ordered.