Stick Together

Recap

"You're not Naruto, who the hell are you?" She snarled. My eyes flicked from her to Nartuto. My eyes widened in realisation. This blonde in front of us wasn't who we thought at first.

If it's not Naruto then who is it???

••••••••••••••••••••••••••• (Natsukis POV) •••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I'll ask again. Where's Naruto?" I snarled.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." 'Naruto' said and rubbed where I hit him in the face.

"What happened to the cut that Anko-San put on your left cheek then? And your weapons pouch on your left leg? If I'm not mistaken, Naruto was right-handed." I asked.

The rest of Team 7 stared intensely at 'Naruto' awaiting his reply to my question. My eyes narrowed when he started to crack up laughing.

"How unlucky. I guess I have no choice now that you've found out." He said and in a puff of smoke he undid the Jutsu and a boy wearing a yellow jumpsuit and gas mask appeared.

He charged at us and pulled out two kunai. "Which one of you has the scroll? I'll have to use force now!" He exclaimed.

Sasuke jumped into the air and formed some hand signs.

"Fire Style: Phoenix Fire Jutsu!" He brought his fingers to his lips and breathed out a rain of fireballs.

The unknown ninja dodged all of the fireballs and launched himself at Sasuke from behind with his kunai drawn. I jumped towards the ninja and made some hand signs.

"Earth Style: Wolf's Paw!" I chant and a wolf paw made from rocks covered my arm. I swiped at the ninja resulting in a gash going down his arm and part of his back. The ninja screamed in pain and tree hopped deeper into the forest. Me and Sasuke pursued after him.

"Oi Sasuke! Natsuki! Untie me!" I looked down and saw Naruto tied up with a rope and wriggling around like a worm.

"Sasuke follow after that guy. I'll get Naruto." I ordered. Sasuke nodded and speed off ahead. I dropped down to the forest floor and untied Naruto.

"Let's go, hurry!" I said and we followed after Sasuke. There was an explosion and the ninja had a kunai to Sasukes neck. Naruto threw a kunai and I cut off my chakra and tree hoped around do I was now behind the ninja.

"Wood Style: Vine Lock!" I exclaimed and performed some hand signs. The ninja gasped when the vines from the surrounding trees started to coil around him and prevented him from moving.

He cursed under his breath and the rest of Team 7 came into view and joined me.

I turned back to the ninja I captured and questioned him.

"Where are your team mates?" I asked but he refused to reply. I asked him a different question but he still didn't answer me. Eventually we gave up trying to talk to him and walked off leaving him there.

We sat down to rest and recuperate in a small clearing.

"If the three of us get separated, don't trust anyone even if he looks like one of us. There's a possibility that an enemy might transform into one of us and try to approach." Sasuke spoke after a few minutes of sitting in silence. We turned our heads towards him, giving him our full attention.

"Just like before?" I questioned.

He gave a nod and continued. "I think that to prevent us from trusting an impostor is by using a password."

"Password?"

"Yes. If a different password is given, assume it's an enemy no matter what he looks like, got it?" We all nod in understanding.

"So what should the password be?" I asked with my fingers brought up to my chin thinking.

"I'll only say this once so listen carefully. First you'll ask 'when does a ninja strike?' The answer is 'it's a good chance when a large number of enemies are making a scene. There are no hideouts even in a quiet place. Its important for a ninja to know the right time. The time when the enemy is tired, and has its guard down.' That's it."

Sakura nodded an okay and me and Naruto sat with a dumbfounded look.

"Can you say it one more time?" Naruto asked.

"No. I said that I would only say it once." Sasuke said.

I nuzzled my head into Sasukes neck and growled cutely. "Please Sasuke? Just one more time, I forgot the first part." I asked. Sasuke shook his head no and I sat back up and huffed.

"I thought it would be a password, not a pass speech" I grumbled.

"You couldn't remember it. I memorised it right away. You two are just idiots." Sakura scoffed.

"Yeah, well not all of us are robots you know." I mumbled. Sasuke lightly chuckled and placed a hand on my head.

'I know you can read my thoughts Natsu-chan so don't worry. I don't expect you to remember it. I'll know if it's the real you or not.'

I gave him a toothy grin and he ruffled my hair.

Naruto and Sakura were arguing and me and Sasuke stood up.

"I'll hold onto the scroll." Sasuke said.

"Oi wait a minute Sasuke!" Naruto exclaimed. I heard him whimper slightly and he clutched his cheek, a small stream of blood flowed out of a new cut.

I went to go check on him when I was blown away by a huge gust of wind. I flew a long way before my back made contact with a tree. I gasped as the air left me and I fell to the forest floor. I landed flat on my front and groaned in pain.

'Shit! What the hell was that! It was so strong.'

I went to stand up only to fall back to the ground clutching my ankle.

'Dammit.'

"Are you alright kid?"

'Yeah, just damn peachy.'

"You don't need to be so rude you know."

'Sorry. My ankle just hurts like hell.'

"I'm afraid that's the least of your worries."

"What do you mean?" I choked out, finally able to get to my feet.

"Your team is in trouble."

"What!?"

"From what I can tell, someone's crashed the examination."

"Do you know what they want?"

"I'm not entirely sure. But something tells me, they're after your team, probably the Uchiha brat."

"And you waited till now to tell me!!" I growled. I went to take a step forward but collapsed because of my damn ankle. I had to hurry and find the others. I bit my finger and swiped it across the ground.

"Summoning Jutsu!" In a puff of smoke Daisuke and Kanata appeared. I climbed onto Kanata's back and tree hopped back where I was blown from, following the scent of my team.

'Sakura. Naruto. Sasuke. Hold on, I'm on my way!'

================================

Hiya!~

I'm back! Did ya miss me :P

Okay just joking. Thanks for the over 1000 reads. Thanks to you guys and all you're votes I was able to write my next chapter ;) Arigatou!~

So who do you think is after team 7;) I'll try and post another chapter later on today. Seeing as I'm in school holidays I'll try and post as many chapters as I can. My goal is to finish the Chunin exam but the end of next week! Look forward to it.

Jaa ne~