Who are you..?

••••••••••••••••••••• (Nobody's POV) •••••••••••••••••••

"Natsuki!" Sakura exclaimed relieved.

The wolf girl nodded her head acknowledging the pink haired konoichi, her eyes fixed on the three sound ninja.

"Sakura, get Lee and go to Naruto and Sasuke. I'll protect you guys, just stay out of my way." Natsuke growled, not once did her eyes leave the ninja.

Sakura gave a nod and ran after Lee, carrying him under the tree that the boys were resting in.

"Kanata, protect Sakura and the others." She ordered her wolf. Kanata huffed and jumped in front of the tree, his head lowered and fangs bared.

"Who are you?" Natsuki called to the ninja.

Zaku stepped forward and smirked at her, "My names Zaku. The man with one eye is Dosu, and the woman is Kin."

"You're Orochimaru's dogs aren't you?" She scowled.

"Heh, how do you know about Orochimaru-sama, Bitch-chan?" Zaku smirked.

"Let's just say I have a little voice in my head." Natsuki said returning the sinister smirk.

The sound ninja's eye widened at the huge killing aura radiating of the wolf girl. Deep black and gold orbs staring right through them. They went to take a step back but were stopped by the growls of a wild animal. Turning their heads, their eyes meet with the eyes of Natsuki's wolf, Daisuke.

"I'd be careful if I were you. He has a nasty attitude and a bite to match." Natsuki taunted the ninja.

"Oh? Interesting.."

"What?!" Natsuki replied, eyes wide.

Zaku threw kunai at Natsuki's feet causing her to jump away and was pushed back by a shock wave created by Zaku. Natsuki flew and skidded along the ground but before she could stop herself Dosu appeared and kicked her square in the gut and she slammed into another tree, breaking a number of tree roots in the process.

Natsuki stumbled to her feet and did some hand signs. "Earth Style: Wolf's Paw!" She chanted and swipped at the ninja. Kin was flown across the clearing while Zaku and Dosu managed to dodge.

Dosu did some hand signs and sent wind blades towards her. Natsuki's ear twitched at the sound of cutting air and she dodged in time only to have Zaku about to stab her with kunai. Much to Natsuki's relief, Daisuke jumped into action and bit into the attacker's shoulder, pinning him to the ground. Natsuki went to form more hand signs when she heard a scream.

Natsuki whipped her head over to where she left Kanata in charge of the others. Kanata was lying in the ground cover in wounds and his own blood, still whimpering. And Sakura was being held by the hair roughly by Kin.

"Shit!" Natsuki muttered and charged at Kin only to be punched in the gut and thrown to the ground. Natsuki pulled herself up and heard Sakura whimper. However, an ear piercing sound flooded into Natsuki's ears and she let out a cry of pure agony. She clutched her ears and tried to rid herself of the horrible noise, but to no avail. She forced one of her eyes open and glanced at Daisuke, who was in as much pain as her yet still maintained at tight grip on his prey. She looked over to Kanata and he wasn't any better. Through the ringing in her ears she could still make out Sakura's screams.

"S-sa-kura.." She managed to breath. She felt a weight on her back and something cool and sharp placed to her neck. Dosu was sitting on top of her with a kunai drawn to her neck ready to slit her throat.

"Hehe, is that all you've got, Bitch-chan." Dosu chuckled.

Sakura cried out every time Kin would pull on her hair.