A Snakes Poison

••••••••••••••••••• (Natsukis POV) •••••••••••••••

'Sakura. Naruto. Sasuke. Hold on, I'm on my way!'

"Kanata, Daisuke, please go faster!" I pleaded. They grumbled and our speed increased. I had no idea I was flown so far away.

My body froze and my eyes widened. A strong scent of blood danced in the air. I know who's blood this was, I've tasted it. Sasuke!

"Kanata!" I screamed. He saw the look of desperation plastered on my face and our speed increased again. We were traveling so fast that not even the Sharingan could possibly keep up.

'Hold on guys I'm coming!!'

•••••••••••••• (To Sakura's POV)•••••••••••••

"Sasuke-kun! Are you alright.." I started to speak but Sasuke-kun slammed a hand over my mouth to silence me.

I stared at Sasuke-kun and he was shaking in fear. Blood continued to drip from the injury on his leg from the kunai he stabbed himself with. Thanks to that, we were able to get away from that creepy dude.

I studied his expression and he looked so confused, I have never seen him act like this.

I heard a hissing sound and through the corner of my eyes a huge snake had coiled it's way up the tree we were hiding in. I tried to warn Sasuke-kun but because of his hand, all that could be heard was muffles. I tugged on Sasuke-kun's sleeve and squirmed trying to get his attention. The snakes head was now right next to us and was about to attack. In one fast movement, I tore his hand away from my mouth.

"Sasuke-kun, a snake!" I exclaimed.

The snake launched itself at us but before it could eat us, we jumped away. I landed on a tree branch and watched the snake coil around another tree before launching itself at an airborne Sasuke-kun.

Sasuke-kun freaked out and threw a handful of shuriken at the snake, killing it.

"Way to go Sasuke-kun!" I cheered but stopped when I felt chakra coming from the dead snake.

The body of the snake started to crack and something emerged from it. I looked more closely and realised who it was. The guy from earlier was popping out of the giant snake corpse and wiggled his tongue around like he was imitating a snake himself.

In a split second, the man launched himself at a tree and coiled up it just like the snake did then launched towards a frozen Sasuke-kun.

But before the guy could make any contact with Sasuke-kun, kunai and shuriken slammed into the tree branch in front of the creepy ninja, making him stop dead in his tracks.

"Sorry Sasuke... I forgot the password!" I heard a goofy voice sound. I turned my head to where the voice came from and saw blonde hair and an orange jumpsuit.

"Naruto!" I cheered. Maybe now we can beat this guy!

"Naruto, you must have come here to show off by helping us, but don't get involved! Run! He's way above our level!" Sasuke-kun exclaimed.

I looked back over to Sasuke-kun, I don't get it. It's three against one we can handle this guy.

"Hehehe, looks like you defeated that big snake, Naruto-kun." The creepy ninja said.

"Hey hey hey! Looks like you were picking on the weak, eh?" Naruto taunted.

"Naruto don't make this worse than they already are, idiot!" I shouted.