The Fifth Hokage

Bored.

That's all I was at the moment. A hot, bored mess. I was seriously contemplating whether or not to play jail break with the hospital nurses again. I don't see why I'm still stuck in this stuffy hospital room anyway. Any injuries I had have already healed and being stuck surrounded by white walls all day, every day was enough to make even the sanest of people crazy.

It was about midday. Clear blue skies with minimal puffs of white clouds. Birds sang the day away and the village children played hop scotch and tag down in the street. It was a normal, peaceful day. But I couldn't enjoy it!

With a low grumble I decided that I'd had enough. I kicked off the blankets and jumped off the bed and onto my feet. Being as quiet and stealthy as I could, I tiptoed over to the door of my room, my bare feet softly padding against the tiled floor.

My ears twitched as I listened for anyone near the outside of my door and when I couldn't pick anything up, I grabbed the handle of the door and slid it open enough for me to stick my head out. I surveyed the long corridor and listened out for any sign of a presence. Odd how there wasn't even a single doctor or nurse anywhere to been seen. Man, this was too easy!

I grinned from ear to ear and slid the door open more so my petite frame could slip through and began to tiptoe down the corridor.

"Ahem." I froze instantly in mid stride. Shit. I've been busted!

Slowly and slightly shaky, I turned around. An awkward smile coated my lips like a fish hook was tugging at my upper lip. My eyes meet with an amused ravenette. His arms crossed over his chest and his left eyebrow rose upwards while a smirk threatened to take hold of his lips. Behind him stood Sakura, Naruto and a beautiful blonde lady. She was dressed in a grey shirt that barely stopped her large bust from spilling over the fabric, a green overall covering her shoulders and black three quarter pants. She had liquid brown eyes that were shielded by a scary and uninterested look, and a small purple diamond was painted on her forehead.

"Natsuki, are you trying to sneak out again?" Sasuke asked.

"Ahaha... maybe?" I awkwardly laughed.

Everyone sweat dropped at my response to the question. I could practically hear their thoughts, "...idiot."

I was lead back into the hospital room I was taking up residence in and was helped back up on the bed by Sakura. After I was comfortable, everyone began to crowd around my bed.

"How are you feeling, Natsuki?" My knuckle-head of a best friend spoke up with a smile that could light up a room.

"Mn. I'm fine." I returned the smile.

My gaze reverted back to the strange blonde woman. Who was she? She looks familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

Naruto must have caught what or rather, who I was staring at and took it upon himself to introduce us.

"Oh, um. Natsuki, this person here is old lady Tsunade." Naruto paused for a few seconds like he was trying to figure out how he was going to word what he was gong to say next. "She's the Fifth Hokage..."

My eyes widened at the information I was trying to process. No way. She's Hokage-sama's replacement.... This woman? I don't know what to say. Every thought that once filled my head was now dust in the wind thanks to the news and this woman's filthy presence. My feelings however, were going on full scale rampage. The only clear thought that remained constant in my head was the need to rip out her throat. Hate burned in my veins like an infectious poison ripping all sense of reason from my body.

Unconsciously, my fingers dug into the sheets of the bed and my growing finger nails pierced holes in the soft material. A low growl vibrated from my throat and chilled the outside air making things more tense. My eyes flashed black and gold and then back to blue every tenth millisecond. With each flash of my irises, my headache would return and spread. The anger from it heating up my body to the level of an inferno. I was loosing control.