The bell test...

Tap tap tap

"Arghh..."

Tap tap tap

"Go away..."

Tap tap tap

"For fuck sake!" I gowled. I sat up out of bed and glared at the sliver haired idiot knocking on my window. I got up and opened the window. "What do you want, Kakashi?"

Kakashi smiled and told me to get changed and wait for him at the training ground. I sighed and went for a shower. When I was done I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, a brown tank top that showed my stomach and my fish net shirt underneath. I brushed my short purple hair, put on my black fingerless gloves, grabbed my ninja boots and left the house. I walked to the training grounds and as usual Kakashi was no where in sight. I sighed and sat under a tree. I watched the clouds for a bit and decided to get a few more minutes of sleep before Kakashi arrives.

********************* Sasuke's POV ********************

I heard a knock on my door and went to answer it. Kakashi-sensei told me that we had training this morning so I should head to the training field now and wait for him while he gets the others. I sighed and went for a shower, but before I did; Kakashi-sensei told me not to eat anything or I might throw up. I nodded and he disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

I got changed into my normal outfit and left the house. When I arrived at the grounds and it was completly deserted. I put my hands in my pockets and walked around the grounds for a bit when I spotted a fluffy tail behind a tree. I raised an eyebrow and walked over to see what it was. My stomach dropped when I saw Natsuki asleep under the tree. Fear hit me right in the face as I remembered what happened the other day when we were giving introductions. My shoulder started to shoot pain though my body as it remembered the attack. I slowly started to back away but stopped. I stared at Natsukis face while she was asleep (no im not being creepy) and noticed that she had a pained expression on her face, like she was having a bad dream. I got worried and pushed my fear aside and woke her up. Her eyes fluttered open and looked around trying to figure out where she was. She relaxed and her blue eyes stared into mine. My face softened and started talking to her.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked as soft as I could. She closed her eyes and nodded but snapped them open again and jumped away from me. She crouched down into a fighting stance, her eyes now looked black with gold specks and she let out a low growl. My eyes widened and I raised my hands in surrender.

"Natsuki. I'm not you enemy." I stated. She just stood there glaring coldly. "I dont know why you want to kill me but I didnt do anything that could bring you to hate me so much when I only just meet you a few days ago.

Natsuki's face relaxed a little but was barely noticable. She stood up straight but kept glaring at me. Chills ran up and down my spine and my body was telling me to run. I lowered my hands and kept eye contact.

"You're an Uchiha, arn't you?" she growled. I nodded. "Then thats more than enough reason for me to want to kill you."

"Why do you hate my clan so much?" I questioned. I wanted to know why, I had to. I want her to not want to kill me everytime she sees me. I want her to relax and be like she was at the academy before she knew my name.

"Thats for me to know. You should find it in your best interest to stay away from me, or I will kill you." She spat.

"I think I have a right to know. There might be a way to fix it!"

"HA! Theres nothing you can do. Its in the past. Nothing can change what happened. Time and apologies can not repair my sanity. You really want to know why I hate your clan so much Sasuke?" She taunted taking a step closer, her eyes flashing black and gold. "Its because one of those filthy assholes killed my entire clan!"