Training in the waves

"Natsuki it's time you need to wake up."

'Okami? But I'm still tired....'

"Argh. I swear if you don't get up I'll make your body do something really embarrassing." Okami said evilly.

"Wahh!! I'm up! I'm up!" I exclaim as I sat up off a couch.

I looked around me and noticed I was in someone's house. It was a little place with a lounge that connected to a kitchen and some stairs that lead up to another level. I sat up and swung my legs over so my feet were on the floor. I went to stand up but I fell back down clutching my head. A huge pain was infecting my head and traveling down my body.

"Take it easy, kid. You'll just hurt yourself more."

"Yea, I understand." I said out loud.

"Good. Rest up 'kay? I have a feeling that we'll be seeing that guy with the sword again soon..." Okami warned.

I nodded. "I guess that means more training for us, huh Okami?" I smirked.

"Hahaha. Seems so." He laughed.

I narrowed my eyes at a thought that just popped into my head. I knew Okami had the same thought as me because he's sealed inside me.

"Sigh, don't worry about it too much.."

"But what if Kakashi-sensei is one of those damn Uchiha?"

"He isn't."

"But how do you know!? He had the Sharingan, and isn't that only found in the Uchiha clan?" I exclaimed.

"He may have the Sharingan but that eye is not actually his. I have lived for many years and I have learnt how to tell clans apart. Kakashi Hatake is no Uchiha." Okami stated.

I sighed and nodded. "I understand. I guess he's not the one I'm after, eh?"

"No. The Uchiha you're after is still out there, and he will undoubtably be very hard to find."

"Okay. Thanks for the chat Okami. I'll talk to you later."

"Mmhmm. See you soon. Just know I'm always here for you Natsuki."

"Yea."

I slowly started to get up when someone walked into the room. I knew exactly who it was by his scent.

"How are you feeling?"

"Fine." I said and stood up. I wobbled a bit and he caught me before I fell. I pushed him off and shot him a death glare.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled and began to walk away. I felt him grab my shoulder and pull me to face him.

"Don't touch me, Sasuke!" I shouted. He looked a little taken back but hardened his face again.

"Sit down." He said boredly and pushed me down onto the couch so I was sitting. I growled and he just stared. He place a hand on my chin and pulled my face closer to his. I shot him a glare and growled.

"Don't get your hopes up, I'm checking your injuries." He stated. I relaxed a little but kept a glare fixed on him. "I thought we were past this.."

"Hmph. I still don't like you." I said. He rolled his eyes and checked my other wounds. "Why are you being nice to me..?" I asked suddenly.

He stared at me with a slightly shocked expression on his face. "Because were team mates." He replied coldly.

"You should lighten up a little. You'd be more likeable that way." I said.