Starting a new life for Him

I have been sitting locked up in the house I once shared with the boy I loved; Uchiha Sasuke. The whole place was trashed. Things lay broken or ripped up on the floor, furniture was knocked over, and the walls had holes and claw marks scratched down it. It looked like someone tried to cage in a frightened, wild animal. My room was the worst. Not only was it trashed beyond repair like the rest of the house, but droplets of blood painted the walls and floor when I got a little too unstable.

The only room in the whole house left untouched was Sasuke's room. I was too scared to go in there again. I was scared of what might be behind that closed door. All the memories, all the feelings, the promises, the fights, everything. I couldn't bring myself to destroy it because deep down I still believed he would come home, come back to me. However, I knew how hopeless that was.

I let out a cry of pain when another headache throbbed angrily in my head. It honestly felt like my head would crack open. My eyes flashed black and gold non-stop and red markings burned their way onto my skin for an agonizing hour before fading away. The process was reoccurring.

I knew deep inside me, Okami was calling out to me, I could practically feel him clawing at me from the inside but I was both so emotionally and mentally unstable, his voice remained mute.

I screamed and searing pain enveloped my body making my temperature rise, and I withered helplessly on the ground. I cried out for help. I cried out for Okami, I even cried out for Sasuke but no one came. I had to go through this nightmarish hell on my own as it broke me piece by little piece.

My heart was torn out of my chest, stomped on and cast away by the Uchiha boy I once held so dear to me. The amount of betrayal I felt was immesuarable. He promised me he would never do anything to hurt me, he made me feel happy. But right now; all I felt was pain, betrayal and pure hate.

I suddenly heard a knock on the front door.

"Who is it!" I cried out.

"It's Kakashi! Natsuki, Naruto and the others are back!" All the pain I felt evaporated and I found myself sprinting to the front door. Kakashi stood there and stared at my appearance. I probably looked like a mess.

"Where?" I panted.

"They're in hospital." My eyes widened at Kakashi's words and I followed him to the hospital. We headed down towards the Intensive Care Unit and I saw Shikamaru hunched over on one of the seats in the corridor.

"Shika!" I cried and ran to him, tackling him into a bone-crushing hug.

"N-Natsuki? What are you doing here?" Shikamaru said shocked.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked worried.

Shikamaru sighed and begun to explain everyone's conditions. "Neji and Chouji are in the middle of surgery and have sustained life threatening injuries while Naruto and Kiba have serious injuries, but arn't life threatening."

"And Sasuke?" I asked hopeful.

Shikamaru shook his head no. "We couldn't bring him back. Naruto tried his hardest but it wasn't enough. Sasuke's gone."

Shikamaru told me everything he knew about what happened out there. I took a step back, eyes filled with tears for both my friends and for Sasuke abandoning me and the village. "No.. no way."

Once again, I found myself bursting into tears, Shikamaru providing me with the comfort I needed.

________________________

I walked blindly down the halls of the hospital until I eventually found Naruto's room. I had just been in to see Kiba and my heart nearly broke further at the way he made it seem like it was all his fault.