Moving on

"Who are you....?" I choked out.

Sasuke slowly made his way over to me. I watched every step he took, and I started to shake the closer he got. He never broke eye contact with me, so I was forced to stare into is hateful red eyes. The eyes I feared. My heart dropped when he stopped right in front of where I lay pinned down.

"Sa-suke..." My voice caught in my throat when he kicked the unconscious Daisuke off me, sending him flying to be caught by a tree.

"Daisuke!" I screamed. Tears poured out my eyes like a waterfall. But my sadness quickly turned to anger when I pulled myself up and slapped Sasuke across the face. His head snapped to the side and his eyes were shadowed by his bangs. I growled at him both in hatred and sadness.

"What the hell's the matter with you Sasuke! This isn't you, this isn't the Sasuke I know and love! Snap outta it-" I screeched but was cut off when Sasuke's fingers coiled around my throat and squeezed. I tried to fill my lungs with oxygen but thanks to my idiot of a boyfriend I was suffocating. I tried clawing at his hand trying to pry it off me, but his grip was like iron.

"S-sa-su-ke... I c-can't b-b-breathe...." I choked out. But the only reply I got from him was a smirk. I began to kick and squirm, I tried any way I could to get him off me but his grip only tightened the more I struggled. I was about to pass out when I was saved by Sakura hugging him from behind.

"Stop!" She cried. Sasuke shot her a glare but she didn't back off. "Please..... Stop...."

The markings on Sasuke's body started to disappear and his grip on me lessened enough so I fell to the ground.

Sakura caught Sasuke and helped calm him down.

"Sasuke... you idiot..." I mumbled before I passed out.

******************************************************

I was woken up by warm sunlight hitting my face. I slowly opened my eyes and let them adjust to the lighting before I opened them fully.

"Ah Natsuki, are you alright?" I turned my head towards Sakura and gently nodded. I went to sit up by flinched in pain.

"Careful Natsuki or you'll reopen your wounds." Sakura scolded. I mumbled a sorry and looked around to see where we are. We we next to a river out in the open.

"Where are the others..?" I asked painfully clutching my broken ribs.

"Naruto and Sasuke went to go get water for us and Kabuto-San had been here looking after us." She said.

I nodded and looked over to Kabuto. He gave me a smile and I returned it.

"Ah! Sakura what happened to Kanata and Daisuke!" I exclaimed.

Sakura told me they went back to where they came from. I sighed in relief over the fact that we didn't leave them there. I'll summon them later and see how they're doing.

"I need a drink." I croaked. Sakura nodded and helped me over to the river bed and helped me drink from the river. I stared at my reflection, my fingers running over the bruises around my neck. The bruises Sasuke gave me.

A few minutes later Naruto and Sasuke arrived. I refused to make eye contact with the ravenette and got Naruto to carry me because I was still weak and low on chakra.

Kabuto and the others were discussing on where we could get a heaven scroll while I took a nap on Naruto's back.

**************** (time skip)*************

It was the morning of the fifth day by the time we arrived at the tower with both the Earth scroll and the Heaven scroll we snagged from a group of rain ninja.