Attack on Konoha Snake versus Wolf Part I

"Hokage-sama!" I exclaimed and leaped off the railing and jumped towards the bleachers where the audience were seated.

I tried to get to the Hokage and Kazekage but I was knocked over by ANBU and fell. Thankfully I was caught by Kakashi-sensei bridal style.

"You okay, Natsuki?" He asked putting me down.

"Yeah.. Where are the others?" I asked.

"Sakura is over there waking up Naruto and the others." He said pointing his thumb behind him. I nodded when I saw Sakura forming hand-signs next to an unconscious Naruto and Shikamaru.

"What happened to them?" I asked.

Kakashi shrugged, "Someone used a illusionary jutsu on everyone in the stadium and put them to sleep."

I nodded and turned my attention back to where the ANBU went. The Kazekage leaped out of the smoke from the explosion with a kunai to the Hokage's throat. They jumped on to the roof followed by four other unknown ninja.

I turned back to Kakashi.

"Sensei, I'm going to help rescue Hokage-sama." I stated.

Kakashi studied my face and saw the desperation it radiated. He gave me a nod.

"Okay. Natsuki, your mission is to rescue the Hokage no matter what. Me and the others will follow after Gaara and Sasuke." He ordered. I looked down to the arena and saw Sasuke's retreating figure chasing after Gaara. I nodded and jumped towards the ANBU and other ninja.

"Who are you? This is no place for a genin." One of the ANBU said to me.

My eyebrows knitted together showing that I'm not here to screw around, "Himura Natsuki. I'm here to help with protecting the Hokage. You'll need my help." I said, slight irritation is my voice.

They must have understood, and after exchanging small glances with each other the ANBU turned to me. "Alright."

I nodded and turned my attention to the Kazekage and Hokage he held hostage. A growl escaping my lips aimed at the traitor.

The four unknown ninja I saw earlier spread out and begun to form a handsign.

"Ninpou: Shishi Enjin!" They chanted. My ears twitched and the sound of chakra waves flowed and spiraled around the area the Kazekage and Hokage were occupying. And what looked like a force field began to form.

I leaned forward and charged, sprinting towards the force field as fast as I can. I heard the muffled sound of the ANBU calling out to me through their masks but I ignored them. I had to get through that barrier before it became impossible to.

With a strong kick off my foot, I got through just in time. However, I stumbled a bit and rolled a couple times before stopping on my stomach. The other ANBU tried to get through but they were too late and flames engulfed their bodies causing them to scream in pain.

"Minna, are you okay?!" I exclaimed.

"Nevermind us, protect the Hokage at all costs!" The leader of the ANBU called back to me. I gave a reluctent nod and turned my attention back to the two Kages.

"Kazekage-sama, please release Hokage-sama and cease your ninja." I ordered respectfully, but my voice still had the strength to show that I meant buisness.

"N-Natsuki..." the Hokage choked out but was stopped when the blade of the Kazekage's kunai pressed against his neck, a small trickle of blood flowed from the fresh wound. I narrowed my eyes harshly and growled and animalistic warning.

"I never expected the Sand to betray Konoha..." Hokage-sama spoke.

"A treaty is marely camoflage to relax an opponent. The petty mock battles end here." the Kazekage said, "Starting now, history will be made."