More Training...!?

•••••••••••••••••• Natsuki POV •••••••••••••••••

"Eh! you're leaving!!?"

"Yea, sorry Natsuki but your gonna have to do things on your own for a while. But I will come back when I've finished my training, promise."

I looked up into Sasukes black orbs and choked back a sob.

"Promise?"

Sasuke gave me one of his famous Uchiha smirks and pulled me into a hug. I buried my nose in his neck, inhaling his intoxicating scent.

"I promise. I would never leave you." I smiled against his skin.

We stood there hugging in a comfortable silence before pulling apart and walking to the front door.

"I'll see you at the Exam." Sasuke winked, then turned around and walked off towards the gate of the village to meet up with Kakashi-sensei.

I stood there staring off after him, watching him slowly disappear. It took everything I had to not run after him and force him to stay with me. But I knew I couldn't so I walked back into the house and laid down on his bed, my face buried deep into his pillows. He only just left and I already miss him. Damn I am one love sick puppy!

After hours of lying on Sasuke's bed, I got up and had a shower, washing my hair and body and getting changes into a pair of sweat pants and a singlet then going to the kitchen to cook up some cup ramen. I didn't feel like anything fancy or cooking so this will suffice for now.

I sat down on the couch and watched Finding Nemo on the TV while I ate. After the movie finished, I went up to Sasuke's room, climbed into bed and fell asleep.

Tomorrow I'll start my training and pass the exam!

*************** (the next day)************

I woke up at 6:30am, got changed into a pair of black yoga pants that came to mid calf and a brown loose T-shirt with the words 'Nani!' printed across the front. I chucked on some trainers and walked out to the training field closest to the house.

The training field was empty, thank goodness, so I decided to work on my taijutsu and ninjutsu because those are what I'm best at. I trained in taijutsu and ninjutsu till about 8:00am then did a couple hours working on genjutsus, mostly on how to find them and get out of them.

It was around 7:00pm by the time I had enough and went home. My clothes were tattered and dirty and I was covered in a thick layer of sweat.

I got home, had a long shower and cooked some toast and egg for dinner then went to bed.

*********** the next day ***************

I woke up the same time I did yesterday and did my morning routine then headed out to the training field.

Today I plan of increasing my stamina by running around the field then summoning my wolves and training with them.

"Summoning Jutsu!" I said and all my wolves appeared.

"Are you ready, Milady?"  They asked while getting into a fighting stance.

I nodded and gave a sly smirk. "Bring it on."

==============================

Hey guys

Short chapter, sorry bout that, I hope you forgive me but I have no more motivation and I only have one more day of holiday before I have to go back to school. -.-

I did the Ice Challenge in the rain and wind today and it was amazing to get under a hot shower ;)

Anyway I'll try again tomorrow for another chapter, but just know that I'm running down on enthusiasm. but don't worry I'm won't delete this story cause I hate leaving something unfinished.

Anyway, I'm tired so I'm off to sleep. Night everyone, I'll update soon!

See ya~