Shikamaru versus Temari

"So who's the next match suppose to be against?" I turned to Shikamaru and Naruto.

"Hm, looks like it's Gaara versus Sasuke." Shikamaru replies looking at the match table.

"But Sasuke still hasn't arrived yet, do you think he'll be disqualified?" I asked.

"Eh!? There's no way Sasuke would get disqualified! Gahh! Where the hell is that idiot!?" Naruto exclaimed, ruffling his hair angrily.

"Calm down Naruto. It's troublesome but I guess we'll just have to wait for him." Shika said boredly.

"Haha either that or they'll push his match back and have your match next." I teased Shika.

"Man, don't jinx it." Shika complained

And we all started laughing.

I stopped laughing and glanced over at the sand ninja, more particularly Gaara. His sea foam eyes locked with mine and exchanged cold looks with each other.

"Oh, what's going on down there?" I heard Naruto's voice and turned my attention back to the battle field.

A Konoha ninja disappeared in a puff of smoke and the examiner cleared his throat, catching everyones attention.

"Ladies and gentlemen. An examinee for the next match has not arrived just yet. Therefore this match will be delayed, and we will begin the next match first."

"Phew, that was close." Naruto breathed.

"Oi oi. Doen't that mean my match is coming up faster?" Shikamaru paniced slightly.

I chuckled, "Haha, I told you!"

"Gah, I told you not to jinx it." Shika complained.

"He he." I grinned.

"Seeing as another one of our examinees hasn't arrived as well, we will have to pair up someone with a second match. So next match; Aburame Shino versus Kankuro." The proctor said.

'Heh, sucks for you Cat Ears.' I laughed internally.

Shino was about to jump down to the battle field when Kankuro spoke. "Examiner, I'm giving up!"

"What?!" We all say and give him an are-you-serious look. Dammit, I wanted to see someone else seriously fuck him up and show him a lesson.

I could tell Shino wasn't exactly thrilled about Kankuro's anouncment either. Boos erupted from the crowd.

"Kankuro has given up, therefore Aburame Shino wins by defult." The examiner anounces.

I heard the click of something and a huge gust of wind hit us nearlly blowing me off my feet. I shielded my eyes with my arms and saw the blonde sand ninja fly down to the battle field on her giant-ass fan.

"It's my turn right?" She said to the examiner.

"Looks like you want to do this... Okay, we're goig to start the next match. The other one, get down here."

"H-Hey now..." Shika complained. "Why are you guys getting excited? Actually, why do I have to be the one who gets his match-ups changed so frequently?"

"Nara Shikamaru, it's you." The procter hollers.

"I should just copy the other guy and give up..." I heard Shikamaru say to himself in a low voice.

'Oh hell no am I gonna let that happen!' I lean over to Naruto and whisper in his ear, "Oi Naruto, Shikamaru's about to throw the match. Help me get him down to the fight."

"Eh? How are we gonna do that Natsuki?"

"He's leaning over that railing a little too far, don't you think?" I say to him smirking evilly and giggled. Naruto nodded figuring out and agreeing with my plan and we stealthily walked up behind him.