two; life threatening conversations

I rush over to the parked Jeep with Allison on my tail.

Scott's surprised eyes find my sister's quickly, "What are you doing here? Someone's gonna see us."

At his words I look around to make sure no one sketchy is in sight. After Allison, and my dad, almost killing Scott, they've decided to keep their relationship on the down low.

To my dad's knowledge, their relationship is nonexistent.

As for my dad's knowledge of me, I am currently nonexistent.

Yeah, apparently it's hard to be a hunter and look your own daughter in the eye after she was bit by a werewolf, but has yet to show any sign of whatever the hell she is.

I snap back into reality at the sound of Allison's determined voice, "I don't care, she is my best friend, and we need to find her before they do."

Scott looks between the two of us with a sharp look in his eyes, "I can find her before the cops can."

I sigh worriedly before speaking, "Yeah, well how about before our father does?"

Stiles leans forward and looks at me with wide eyes, "He knows?"

Allison looks back at me before nodding at the two in front of us, "Yeah. We just saw him and three other guys leave our house in two SUVs."

Scott looks ahead with unfocused, but thoughtful eyes, "Search party."

I scoff and look at the ground, "Not really. If anything, it's more like a hunting party."

"Get in." Scott opens the door and I let Allison climb in first before following her. I sit on the leather backseat of the Jeep I've come to know so well before letting out another sigh.

Stiles gives me a quick, but worried look,"All right, but if she's turning, would they actually kill her?"

"I don't know. They won't tell me anything. Okay, all they say is, 'We'll talk after Kate's funeral, when the others get here'."

Allison answers before I can and I hold back the urge to tell them the truth. Yes, they wouldn't hesitate to at least take Lydia into 'custody' if they found her turning. She would be considered a danger.

Both of the boy's attentions get caught by Allison's words, "What others?"

Allison looks at me before talking, "I don't know, they won't tell me that yet."

That definitely is something that's been scratching me the wrong way.

Others.

I can only assume he means other hunters and that does nothing, but worry me further. Although I wouldn't even know this information if it wasn't for Allison. Another piece of information I would love to know is that if there are other hunters on their way, do they know about me?

Stiles rolls his eyes at the news, "Okay, your family's got some serious communication issues to work on," I laugh sarcastically at his words before staring at Scott hanging out of the window directing Stiles on where to go. "Scott, are we going the right way?"

Man, sometimes super senses seriously come in handy. Scott's voice travels from the open window into the Jeep, "Take the next right!"

I feel my eyebrows pull together in confusion as we soon pull up to an all too familiar area.

"She came here? You sure?"

Scott shrugs, but I can see the slight confusion on his face, "Yeah, this is where the scent leads."