three; nutrition is key

"She ate a liver?!" I whisper yell the loudest I can while starring wide eyed at the boys in front of me

Stiles shakes his quickly, "No, I didn't say she ate it. I just said it was missing. And you know what? Even if she did, so what? It's the most nutritious part of the body."

I sigh and let the thought sink in before shrugging lightly, "I mean, nutrition is key to a healthy life style, right?"

Scott looks at me plainly while Stiles nods agreeingly, "I never ate anyone's liver."

"Yeah, right, 'cause when it comes to werewolves, you're a real model of self control," I laugh lightly at Stiles's words before he turns to us. "Actually, wait-hold on. You're the test case for this, so we should be going over what happened to you."

Scott's eyebrows grow close in confusion, "What do you mean?"

I nod along with Stiles catching onto his thought process, "I mean like what was going through your mind when you were turning, you know? What were you drawn to?"

Scott doesn't hesitate before letting out a single word, "Allison."

I let my face fall flat and I raise an eyebrow at him, "Seriously? Just my sister? You're so cliché, I swear."

"Nothing else mattered," He shrugs and I can't help but envy the look of love in his eyes as he talks about Ally. My sister knows how to pick 'em, and for once I'm not being sarcastic.

"But, no, that's good, though, right? 'Cause the night that Lydia was bit, she was with you."

Something from a distance catches Stiles's attention, "Yeah, but she was looking for-"

"Jackass," I let my face curl up in annoyance as I stare at the asshat from afar. He throws money at a homeless looking man before stomping away. I groan in agony before turning back to the two, "I'm leaving because I refuse to put myself through the pain of having to associate with him. But have fun!"

I give them a false bright smile as I step away backwards and they both glare at me jokingly. I turn to head into the school before stopping in my tracks. A notice a familiar black Camaro in the distance before turning back to Scott and Stiles. They both are focused on the douche standing near by so I quickly turn in the opposite direction, towards the car. I don't hesitate before opening the passenger door and letting myself fall into the comfortable leather seat.

"I swear, if you ever get rid of this car, I'm going to be so mad at you." I turn and give Derek a big smile as he stares at me from the driver's seat.

"Don't scare me too much," I glare at the stupid handsome smirk on his stupid handsome face. I lean over to punch his arm, but his hand wraps around mine stopping me. I feel my breath catch in my throat as he slowly pulls me closer to him.

I feel his breath tickle my cheek and I let my eyes close as his lips meet mine. I jump away as I hear the bell ring from outside the car. I groan quietly before opening my eyes and immediately rolling them.

Once I focus back on his face, all I can notice is his smirk and bright eyes. I can't help but smile brightly back, "Not that I want to, but I need to go." I lay my hand against the handle, but as I open the door I feel his hand grip my knee lightly. I turn back and hold back a laugh as he slides on a pair of sunglasses.

My smile only grows as he sends me a genuine smile, "I'll see you later."

"Wow, that's usually my line." I laugh lightly before finally hauling my ass out of the car. I start to move towards the school, but I turn back at the sound of the window rolling down.

I watch as he leans forward and stares heavily. I force my smile to fall and try my hardest to give him a serious look. I notice his eyebrow raise and another smile forces its way onto my lips before I turn and move away.

God damn him.

☾ ☾ ☾

I sigh tiredly and move towards my locker. The lack of sleep I've been getting is apparent on face by the bags under my eyes. I lazily rub my eye and start to twirl the lock on my locker.

"Her aunt was batshit crazy." I feel my eyes squint at the sound of a high pitch voice from across the hall and I turn slightly to catch the stare of two girls. Their eyes are glued to me as they continue to carelessly speak.

"I heard! Let's just hope the crazy gene doesn't run in the family."

I turn completely and blatantly stare at them with a heavy glare, "Hey, how about you find something else to talk about. Or are your lives seriously that boring?"

Both of their eyes widen in slight fear before they turn and move down the hall. I let the glare melt away and I turn back to my locker again. I finally get it open and start unloading my books before I feel someone standing near me. I slow my actions and open my locker completely revealing some guy that I've never seen before.

"Can I help you?" I ask lightly and I take notice of the camera in his nervous moving hands.

"Uh-yeah. You're Allison's sister, right?" I nod silently as he nervously bounces his foot on the ground. "Oh, cool. Your names Abigail, right? I'm Matt."

I continue to stare silently at him for a minute before slowly closing my locker. "Um, yeah. Listen, I'm not trying to be rude, but I really need to go." I slowly start backing away and I grip the strap of my shoulder bag as he steps towards me.

"Oh, that's okay. It was nice meeting you, though." I take another step back and force a smile. I glance down and see his hand sticking out in front of me. I look at it for a second before hesitantly before reaching out and shaking it. I pull back suddenly as his hand lightly grips mine.

Without another word I turn on my heal and move away from the strange kid behind me.