twenty seven; beer and men

Stiles continues to search the upper part of the building, looking for some way in, "All right, maybe there's, like, a, uh -like, a window we could climb through, or some kind of-" I watch with wide eyes as Scott effortlessly rips the metal handle off from the door behind Stiles.

He passes it to me before I toss it to Stiles himself, "Some kind of handle that we could rip off with supernatural strength. How'd I not think of that one?"

I roll my eyes before wrapping my fingers around his arm and yanking in through the door behind me, "Come on!"

I grimace as I hear the metal handle clank against the ground loudly, but the door shuts behind us before I can think anything of it.

I follow Scott down a darkened hallway before all three of us erupt in front of a colorful, loud, and very packed room. Very packed with nothing, but the male species.

Oh, my god. The Jungle. I get it now.

Scott looks around at the topless, and even pantless, dancing men on the tables and bars before looking over to me, "Dude, everyone in here's a dude. I think we're in a gay club."

I feel tempted to let my eyes roll into the back of my head, but Stiles's voice calls my attention first. I hold back a loud burst of laughter as I watch him surrounded by three drag dressed men, "Man, nothing gets past those keen werewolf senses, huh, Scott?"

I move closer and take Stiles hand in my own, pulling him away slowly, "Sorry, ladies I'm gonna have to steal him away."

When Scott doesn't say anything from behind us, I notice his gaze is attracted elsewhere. I step next to him and that's when I notice Danny standing at the bar, speaking with the bartender. Stiles moves closer before Danny moves over to a very attractive man giving him the eyes.

Wow, good for you Danny.

I gasp lightly when both Stiles and Scott grab one of my hands and yank me over to the bar. I stop and casually lean against the wooden bar as the bartender sends me a sweet and genuine smile, "I think you're the first female I've ever seen in here."

I raise an eyebrow slightly and glance around the room at the dancing men surrounding me, "I might have to stop by more often. Its nice to look." The bartender lets out a loud laugh before his eyes fall onto Scott and Stiles behind me.

"Three beers." I look back to Stiles with a look that could kill, but he's too focused on trying to obtain alcohol to see it. The bartender looks between the two boys before raising an eyebrow disbelievingly, "IDs?" I watch in wonder as both boys reach into their wallets and take out their licenses before showing them to the bartender. "Yeah, how about some cokes."

Stiles looks up with a hopeful look once again before leaning over me, "Rum and cokes? Sure!" I elbow him in the gut lightly and he wheezes before moving back again, "Just cokes fine actually, I'm driving anyways."

"Did you really think that would work?" I ask, genuinely wondering if they thought they could get away with it. Stiles shrugs and slips his license back into wallet with a pout, "Apparently not."

I laugh and pat his shoulder lightly. Suddenly his pout turns into odd dancing that only Stiles could manage when a different, and shirtless, bartender comes back with three drinks, "That one is paid for." He looks to Scott before nodding back to a guy at the other end of the bar. I smirk lightly looking down at my own drink and let a little laugh leave my lips.

Scott pulls his drink closer, smiling slightly at Stiles. Stiles sends him an annoyed look, "Oh, shut up."

Scott looks to me with wide eyes, but I only raise my hands in mock surrender, "I didn't say anything!"

"Yeah, well, your face did." Stiles grumbles, taking a long sip out of his cup.

I nod slowly, taking my own sip from my soda, "Your face kind of totally did say something."

Scott looks to me alarmed, but before he could speak Stiles beat him to it, "I found Danny."

I grab both their arms as I notice a certain creepy crawly creature above us, "And I found Jackson."

I watch as Jackson continues to hover on the cieling over Danny, who continued to dance in the large crowd. Scott turns to focus completely on Jackson and begins to make his way forward, "You guys get Danny."

I look to him, slightly confused, "What're you going to do?" I hear the distint sound of his claws coming out and I feel myself nodding slowly. Stiles looks down to see them as well before grabbing my arm and beginning to pull me towards Danny, "Works for me."

We both begin to maneuver through the heavy and dense crowd of dancing guys, trying to keep eye contact with Danny's dancing form. "Just keep pushing through!" My voice is almost entirely swallowed up by the loud music, but Stiles's nod lets me know he somehow manage to hear me.

I watch as he begins to become increasingly farther away from me, and this time when I call out to him, he doesn't hear me. I push past multiple people, but suddenly the smoke in the room becomes too much and I can barley see two feet in front of me.

"Stiles!" My voice is like ants yelling compared to the booming music and people talking around me. I stop moving and control my breathing, focusing on the sounds around me. I stop moving completely when I hear a hiss come from somewhere around me.

Suddenly I hear the distinct sound of bodies hitting the floor and my eyes snap open.

Jackson.

I hurriedly move forward, pushing bodies out of my way with more force than before. I notice Scott looking around worriedly a few feet away from me, but the sudden sharp pain on the back of my neck stops me from moving completely.

I turn around quickly to catch the literal tail end of the Kanima moving away. I look back to Scott briefly to see his eyes focused on me. I give my head a strong shake before turning and follow Jackson through the people around me. I move I notice more ad more bodies on the floor, paralyzed from the neck down. I look up and once again find my body frozen still when my eyes meet a familiar pair of red ones before me. Derek moves closer, but the feeling of something standing behind makes my blood run cold. Derek stops and lets his eyes fall onto something else. I slowly turn my head, but the quick glance of scales is all I see before Scott's voice rips through he crowd. "Jackson!"

I'm yanked forward, and away, as Derek pulls my body behind his own. He lets out a deep growl and reaches out with a clawed hand, cutting through the scaled neck of the Kanima.

Of Jackson.

"NO!"

I grimace as Scott's desperate cry comes too late. Jackson falls to his knees and screams fill the room around us. I look around seeing people fleeing from the scene and multiple people unable to, completely paralyzed on the ground.