Chapter 2

(☝️Above is the photo of Beta Lucas of the Silver Moon Pack☝️)

For five days I've been waiting for updates on our trip to Silver Moon Pack but so far nothing. Even my kids are getting inpatient. But it only took one simple note to make my heart skip a beat.

Tomorrow 7a.m.
Alpha's house
Don't be late
(your kids have already been warned)

I give a little scream of excitement. I still couldn't believe I was actually allowed to get out of the pack 's territory. The last time I've been out I had been 14, I wonder if the world changed at all since I last been out.

I pack a small bag with everything I might need, clothes, shoes, make up, toothbrush, that kind of things. But this was the easiest part, the worst part was telling my parents I was leaving the territory.

I pick up my laptop and check in to see if my parents are online on Skype. Luckily for me they are.
I call them. And a couple of seconds later I see their faces on my screen.

"Hi mom, hi dad " I greet them with a smile on my face

" Hi honey" my Mother says "Is everything ok?" she asks concerned

"Everything is ok, don't worry. "I reassure her "I actually have some good news"

"What is it honey?" my father asks

"I've been allowed to visit our neighbour Pack with a couple of my kids" I inform them

"Honey... " my mother starts saying but I quickly interrupt her

" I know what you are going to say but I 've already talked with Jack and we will have strong security around us at all times" I say trying to convince her

"but there is still someone after you! " she almost yells

" Mom... I need to do this. I can' t live my life always looking behind my shoulder. Besides who knows? Maybe I'll find my mate while I'm there"

I know I'm basically begging her to let me go but this is something I really really wanted.

My mother doesn't say anything so I turn to my father.

"What do you think about it?"

"I think you should go" he says and I almost jump in joy

"Richard!" my mother yells disapproving, my father quickly calms her down

"She's a big girl now honey. We taught her how to defend herself a long time ago. " he says" Besides she will be heavily guarded by two packs."

My mother saw that this was a battle she could not win so she gave in.

"How is aunt Layla?" I ask. They are visiting my father 's sister on her pack and They will only return next week.

"She' s fine. Anxious to hold her grandchild as soon as she decides to leave her mother's womb. " my mother says smiling

" So it's a girl?" I ask happy for them. I haven't seen them for years and now she is already expecting her first grandchild

I make some more small chat with them and then we say our goodbyes. I feel better now, even though I don 't live with my parents anymore, their opinion is still very important for me.

Tomorrow arrives quickly. I get up excited and go take a shower. I shave my legs while I' m at it since today the weather was warming up and I was planning to wear shorts.

I take my shower and when I'm done I wrap a towel around my body and quickly dry my hair with a hairdryer. I always liked to dry my hair before putting on any clothes and it's a habit I haven't lost.