Chapter 19

Mason's POV.

I still can't believe I let Freya and Lucas trick me into doing this. My wolf was outranged inside of me, passing around in my mind, not agreeing to seducing a woman that wasn't our mate. And I couldn't agree more, but it had to be done. For the sake of the pack.

I take three deeps breaths and try to look as relaxed as I could be. I knock on Cara's door and when she opens it I give her my, as I like to call it, panty dropping smile. She smiles back seductively, at least that is what I think she was going for because to me it just looked slutty.

"Hey Mason" she says leaning against the door "What brings you to my door?"

"May I come in?" I ask casually not wanting to cause any suspicions

"Sure baby" she agrees opening her door wider "You know the way around" she adds. And it's true I did know, I had come here many times for a quick fuck in the pass.

She closes the door behind me

"So what brings the great Alpha Mason to my house? Tired of your little mate yet?" she asks coming closer to me

I had to fight with everything inside of me not to be repulsed by her proximity or her touch. If she notices any of that then we would never know if she was the one who let the rogues in.

"You were right." I said to her knowing exactly how to play her.

She looked surprised for a second, as if I had caught her by surprise.

"You're going to have to be more specific than that baby" she says literally sticking her body against mine. I moved my hands and I put them on her waist, holding her tight, brutally in fact but she was used to that. Every time we fucked it was hard brut sex, no feelings attached, at least on my part, even though I never hurt her I wasn't kind either, but she never said anything about it, just the opposite in fact, she asked for more, she loved being submissive.

"My mate cannot give me what want, not like you can" I said to her and it literally pained me to say this words and the next ones "She doesn't satisfies me the way you do. No one does Cara."

She smiled victorious and she laced her arms around my neck.

"I warned you baby. Only I can give you what you want. Only I can give you the love you deserve. But you didn't listen...and you mated with her anyway." she said looking angry. I caress her face trying to sooth her anger

"I confess I was blinded by the mate bond but after the lust faded away I found myself unhappy and unsatisfied craving a woman that wasn't my mate."

"Oh really?" she asks starting to unbutton my shirt "Prove it"

Already expecting this I swallow my disgust and kiss her. It wasn't a kiss like the ones I give Freya, this one I did the taking and I ravished her mouth until she was basically riding my body. I pick her up and push her against the wall harshly. I let my hands push her tiny dress up and notice she isn't even wearing underwear. Sluttly bitch.

"Umm...Mason..."she moans but I never touch her where she wants it. She starts making work on my belt and I let her think I wanted this until I abruptly push her hands away and back away from her.

"No... we can't" I say readjusting my clothes.

I look at her and I see her against the wall her dress pulled up high almost enough for me to see her private parts. Disgusting really.

"What's the matter baby?" she asked frustrated

"I'm sorry Cara but I cannot have sex with you right now. I have a meeting with my pack mates in 10 minutes and they would detect your smell on me." I say wanting this to end as quickly as possible.