Chapter 9

Morning came soon enough and after spending several minutes wishing happy birthday to my handsome sleepy mate. I got up and after taking care of my morning necessities I ran downstairs to prepare breakfast and also because I wanted to have a chat with Jade before anybody else shows up.

I've had an idea to what to give Mason as a present but I was going to need Jade's help for that. I found her already up and about when I came down, she is a light sleeper so she's always up before anybody else. I talk with her about my plan for Mason's present and she happily agrees to help me reassuring that I had nothing to worry about, that she was going to take care of everything.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you" I keep saying hugging her tight

She just chuckles "You must be really excited to give him your present" she said accentuating the exited.

"Oh you have no idea" I said grinning

I quickly start making breakfast. Jade offers to help but I wanted to this by myself. It's not every day our mate celebrates his birthday so I wanted to start it the best way, by making him breakfast. I go all out. I make pancakes with hot chocolate sauce, toasts, bacon, fried eggs. Everything he might like I did it and when he finally came down, all dress and ready for the party. I enjoyed seeing his reactions to the feast waiting for him at the table.

"What the...?" he says looking astonished at the amount of food in front of him.

"Happy birthday" I say placing the fruit on top of the table "Did you liked it?" I ask praying that he did

"I... loved it" he says smiling at me "But you really didn't have to go through all this trouble" he says kissing my lips

"Yes I did. It's your birthday so enjoy it because it's the only day of the year you will get this super amazing breakfast from me" I say warning him before he got any other ideas

"Yes mam" he says sitting down. He takes a first bite and then he moans at the flavour.

"Ohmygodthisisgood" he says with his mouth full. He takes another bite.

I smile watching him eat. I can tell I did good. I sit beside him and start eating as well. Mason starts giving me food from his own plate for me to taste, I accept the food only know he seems more interested in feeding me than him feeding himself. I start telling him that but he tells me this brings him pleasure so I endure. After I told him I was full, he then finish eating himself. Jade, Lauren and Lucas were laughing at our expanse but I didn't care. Today was all about my mate, and I wanted it all to be perfect, from the first hour of the morning to the last hour of the night.

I clean my plate and after Jade and Lauren volunteer to pick up the table I go upstairs and go straight to the shower. I take a quick shower since I know it's not good to take on after eating. I wrap a towel around me and get ready on drying my hair. I decide to do something different with my hair today. I make a small fringe to the side and make an elegant ponytail. Since my hair is short I put a little bit of hair extension, not too much but just enough to look better.

I had already chosen what dress I was going to wear to the party yesterday so all I had to do was get it out of the closet. I lose the towel and stand butt naked in my room. I put on a pair of lacy panties, super sexy but still super comfortable, not to mention they didn't make a panty line on the dress. I decide against wearing braw since this dress will look better without it and I don't really need the support they give.

I put on my beige high heels and then for last I put on my beautiful light pink dress. My makeup is very simple, I want to keep neutral tones on my face and make it look as simple and elegant as it can be. For jewellery I decide on my teardrop earrings and that's it.