Chapter 15

Things went back to the way they were before the heat had begun. Everybody has already moved back home and I couldn't help but blush every time a pack mate smirks at me knowing full well what my activities for the last few days were.

Mason has gone back to work. Even though Lucas had been in charge in his absence there was still so much a Beta can do so Mason was trying to catch up on the amount of work. Decided on not to sit at home and do nothing I went to visit Amy and see if I could final meet her mate. I didn't tell Mason of my intentions. He still didn't trust Flyn, he even had his house guarded to prevent any escape, but I don't think that is going to happen. He has found his mate after all. He is happy here.

I walk there and say hi to the guards at the entrance.

"I'm sorry mam but only those with the Alpha's permission have permission to enter" one of the guards said barricading the door not allowing me to pass.

"I'm the Alpha's mate, I'm sure I have all the permission necessary" I say not liking that Mason had gone to such extreme measures. Flyn was no threat.

"We apologize Luna but without the Alpha's authorization we can't let anyone pass" he said

"Those are the orders" the other guard said seeming apologetic

"Hmm..." I said not very happy and trying to find a way around this "Just give me a minute" I said and took out my phone dialling Mason's number. He picked up right away but I didn't even let him say a word "Tell the guards to let me in to see Amy or I swear to God I'll make your life a living hell until you do so" I threaten.

I saw one of the guards display a small smile finding me amusing.

"He's dangerous" he says trying to convince me

"I have seen pups more dangerous than him, besides he's with his mate in a new territory. He won't do anything to endanger her." I say knowing in my heart what I spoke was the truth. Mates only wanted to keep each other safe and out of danger. There is no way he would risk losing Amy.

"One of the guards will come in with you" he told me, more like command me

"But..." I try to deny

"No buts Freya. It's either this or you won't be stepping a foot inside that house" he said not budging

"Fine." I agreed recognising there was no point in fighting him any longer

"Good." he said then he hangs up. He actually hung up! Without even saying goodbye first.

"A little piece of advice for you gentleman, when you find your mates you better never hang up the phone on them" I advise still pissed at him. They nodded and let me in, their highly enhanced earing allowed them to listen to the conversation. One of them followed me at an appropriate distance inside the house.

"Amy? Are you here?" I call her

I don't see her any signs of her but I faintly here sounds upstairs so I go up and follow down the hallway. I can hear laughter coming from one of the rooms so without thinking I open the door.

It takes me a few seconds to realise what his happening and by then I had already seen way too much than I would have liked. Amy and Flyn were naked on the bed with barely a piece of sheet covering them and they seemed to be too entertained in sucking each other's face off to notice I had entered the room.

"AMY!" I yell turning away in a flash and blushing like crazy for catching them in a situation like this.

"FREYA!?" she asks surprised "What are you doing here?"

I hear rush movements coming from the bed and clothes being put on in a hurry.

"I wanted to see how you were doing and finally have a proper meeting with your mate, but this wasn't exactly what I had in mind!" I quickly explained never turning around.