Chapter 12

Three hours.

For three hours my mate has lay unconscious in a hospital bed.

For three hours I've been down here in the dungeons trying to make this son of a bitch of a rogue talk. But nothing. Not a word, not even a single reaction.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I yell at him punching him again

Something wasn't right about him. During the entire interrogation, the beating, the yelling, the torture, he didn't make a single shout and his eyes...it looked as if he was staring at wall.

"Any of you guys have any more ideas?" I ask turning to my Beta and father. They had each taken a turn with the rogue, both unsuccessful.

"It's almost like he's compelled" my father says staring curiously at the rogue "He doesn't respond to pain nor people"

"How can he be compelled? Vampires can't do that on werewolves. We are immune" Lucas says stating the obvious

"Vampire aren't the only supernatural creatures out there Lucas" my father says "Maybe a witch did this?"

"Witches spells are short term. It would have passed by now." I say thinking with them "What about sirens?" I ask carefully considering the options

"Sirens? Are they even real?" my father questions not really believing in the option

"Yes they are. Freya's one" I inform him realising that I still have yet to tell my parents about Freya's genetics "Her mother is a siren and her father a werewolf" I explained

My father looked surprised at my news "I'm mean...I realized she was a hybrid but half siren...?" he says shocked

"Why would a siren come after Freya?" Lucas asked

"I don't know. From what Freya told me she never met other sirens besides her mother." I tell

"But can sirens really compel werewolves? Have you seen it being done?" my father's asks wanting proof

"I saw Freya do it in front of my eyes to a group of trainees and she is only half siren. Imagine what a full siren can do." I inform him starting to worry.

Suddenly I hear shouting coming from down the hall where I had my guards station to prevent anyone from entering.

"LET ME PASS!" I hear someone yell. It seemed like the voice of a woman.

"Watch over him" I command Lucas "I'll go see what all this shouting is about"

"YOU BRUTES, I NEED TO GET INSIDE!" I hear did time louder since I'm getting closer.

When I finally reach the end of the hall I see two of my men, in front of the door keeping a girl trying her best to sneak past them.

"What's all this shouting about?" I ask annoyed of being interrupted

"Alpha, this girl here came barging in wanting to go inside." one of my guard's report me

I look at the girl and recognise her as one of Freya's kids, I think her name is Amy.

"Amy right?" I say catching her attention

"Mason thank God you have to let me come in" she says frantic

"You don't have the clearance to do that." I tell her. She should know this by now "Why do you want to go inside so bad?"

"Because...." she says her eyes wild "I have to follow the scent...it's been driving me crazy"

"What scent?" I ask smelling the air, the only thing I could smell was that filthy rogue and the ones of my pack mates.

"I can't describe it but it's turning my wolf agitated. It's like she's trying to tell me something but I can't seem to figure it out" she says.