Chapter 14

MATURE SCENES EVERYBODY! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN SKIP AHEAD!

Heat.

Every werewolf since youth are told that once you mark or are marked by your mate it's only a matter of time until you go into heat. It was the way the Moon Goodness arranged for the werewolf line to provide for many generations, for a female wolf was never more fertile than during the heat.

For every female wolf the heat it's different. For some it can last for 3 days but in some cases it was heard that the female could stay in heat for more than a week. Those cases were rare but eventually one or two would turn up. And now...my turn had come. I was in heat.

I kiss Mason with all the passion that I was starting to feel consumed by. With every brush of his tongue, every touch of his skin I felt desire like I have never felt before. I astride him in his chair, one leg in each side of him, that way his cock aligns perfectly with my already throbbing pussy. I rip his shirt open with my claws and I don't even care that we are in his office and there are pack mates walking around the house as we speak. I just wanted to be filled by him, in every possible way.

"Shit love you're so hot right now" he says taking off my shirt to which I gladly got rid of. I take my braw off since he would only stay in the way and I kiss my mate again, enjoying the feel of my bared breasts rubbing against his naked torso.

His hands hold tight to my waist and I could tell his fingers would leave bruises tomorrow but that just made me even more turn on, knowing that I was making him loose control of his wolf. I moan when he starts playing with my nipples with his hands and I start gridding his pelvis area wanting more friction but the leggings and his jeans were in the way.

"I want you inside me" I plead throwing my head back in ecstasy when he sucks on my marks and pinches my nipples at the same time "Now baby...please" I was begging I know, but at the moment I would have done anything to get him deep inside me feeling me with his seed, for that was the only way the mating heat would calm down, only when the male feels his mate's womb with his seed. If a male refuse than his mate would suffer cramps and would continue on a sexual daze begging to be filled until such thing happen, and not even another man would be able to satisfy that craving, only the true mate can.

Mason picks me up and sits me on his desk throwing everything in it to the side or to the floor and he worked on removing my leggings and panties all together. I was already dripping with how much turn on I felt at the moment. Mason almost shred his jeans as he tries to remove them, but he just contents with lowering them enough to free his big hard erection. He opens my legs wide, leaving me open and vulnerable to him but my mind didn't care anymore, all it saw was a big hard penis ready to satisfy all her darkest and most forbidden desires.

"Baby pleaseeee" I beg/moan when he positions his cock at my entrance.

"This is going to be rough love" he says almost apologetic, then he trusts inside. And since I'm already so lubricated he goes in all the way.

"YEEES!" I yell almost cumming right away.

He keeps trusting and trusting harder and faster. We weren't making love at the moment, this was pure raw fucking and he was doing it so well I couldn't contain my moans and screams of ecstasy. I was holding tight to him, flicking back and forward with my wolf so he might have some claw marks in his back right now.

"C'mon baby cum for me. Cum for me now" he says and then he bites in my mark almost as if marking me again.

That did it. I cum so hard I swear I almost lost consciousness, I threw my head back in ecstasy and I could feel his body tense and then he shouts my name and started cumming inside of me. I moan at the feel, the burning inside of me calming down a little bit. It was still there but now I can actually form a thought that doesn't have anything to do with getting his cock inside of me.