Chapter 10

ATTENTION!

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! IF YOU DON'T WISH TO READ IT SKIP FORWARD FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

He lays me down on the bed and starts kissing me. He didn't kiss me passionately as I thought he would, it was like now that he knew we had the entire night for ourselves, he was keeping it slow almost too slow, torturing me with the light touch of his lips against mine, never really giving me what I so desperately needed.

"Mason..." I exhale wanting him desperately

"Shhh love." he shush me kissing me again "Let me love you properly" he says and I give up on trying to rush him. He backs away slightly and removes the heels from my feet's.

"Turn around" he says and I happily comply. When I thought he would unzip my dress, instead I feel a tug in my hair. Mason had remove my hairband and now my hair fell across my face. He pushed my hair aside and slowly started to unzip my dress down. As he unzipped it he starts kissing every inch of skin that appeared, turning me on kiss by kiss.

He removes my dress and leaves me only with my panties on. Tired of waiting I turn around and kiss him the way I which to be kissed, deeply and passionately. I push his shirt on and remove it leaving him shirtless in front of me.

Mason seemed to get out from his trance and pushed me down again. He ravished my mouth like a starving man. I could only moan at his assault. He starts kissing down my neck and unconsciously I start to raise my leg to his waist waiting to create some friction in the place it burns hottest for him.

 He starts kissing down my neck and unconsciously I start to raise my leg to his waist waiting to create some friction in the place it burns hottest for him

He continues kissing down until he reaches my breasts and unexpectedly I feel a sting there making me jump. He had bitten my nipple and was now licking it to make it better. He started sucking on it making me receive an amount of pleasure I had never thought possible to receive. He did the same to the other nipple leaving me breathing hard and moaning for him.

I knew he was aroused too since I could feel his bulge pressing against my thighs.

He continues his way down my body dropping kisses as he went making me feel as if I was precious to him, nobody had ever taken so much attention to my body the way he was taking now.

He pauses when he reaches my panties. I hear him take a deep breath and a groan escaped his lips.

"I can smell how arouse you are mate." he says and I could hear his wolf in his voice. He was close to the edge already.

"Mason..." I moan, it was like I couldn't do anything else besides it. In a single move he ripped them of leaving me completely naked, he looked me in the eyes and gave me a smile and next thing I know he buries his face in between my legs.

"MASON!" I yell at the first touch of his mouth in my pussy. My first instinct was to shut my legs but he predicted that and he hold them wide open, leaving no place for me to hide.