Epilogue

Four years later

"Mommy, Mommy look at me! I'm flying!" my son Luke screamed getting my attention

Mason had him in his arms flying around like he was superman. His brother Gabriel tailing along wanting to be next.

My two little boys were three and half years old. Usually werewolves delivered around 5 months, with me, I delivered when I was six and a half months pregnant. My mother told me sirens gave birth after 8 months, werewolves after 5, so it was unclear when I was going to deliver. I had a really stressful time at the end of my pregnancy because of it, but my babies came out strong and healthy with two minutes apart with each other. Gabriel came first so he was going to be the next Alpha and Luke came second so he will be the next Beta of the pack.

"You should sit down." Jade told me approaching me with her four months old baby in her arms. She and Lucas had a baby boy this time and they named him Hank, it was clear since birth he had more dominance then Maria had, she was a sweet and loving little thing, so he was going to be the next Gamma of the pack. Sometimes that happened, the second sons were born more dominance than the first one's and they took over more dominant roles in the pack. The same thing happened here.

"I'm okay, besides I feel better when I walk" I tell her rubbing my big belly. That's right, I'm pregnant, again. Only this time I only carry one child inside of me and it was a girl. My own sweet little girl, I just can't wait to have her in my arms.

Me and Mason weren't planning on having one so soon, maybe after the boys turn five, so it came at a bit of a surprise when I found out I was pregnant. I blame the Jacuzzi, apparently the hot water can help you get pregnant, or so I've heard. If only I had known that before enjoying a very pleasurable hot time with my mate inside it, too be fair it was our anniversary, and we were alone. And have you tried resisting that turn on sexy beast of a man that I call mate? It was impossible! So now, here we were 7 months later, with a giant belly with a baby inside of it.

I hear the laughter of children and I turn to look at them. I smile when I see Lucas being used as a doll by his, now 6 years old daughter Maria, and by Leah, who was four. We couldn't find any alive relative of Leah so Lauren and Jessy, who had become attached to the girl, adopted her, and they never regretted it.

My parents were here too, they were talking with Tessa and George, Mason's parents.

As I look around and see all my family together I can't help but smile. My heart is full with happiness. With all the dreams that I had when I was growing up of my mate and how I wanted my family to be, it never came close to reality.

My son Luke came running to me and I open my arms so I could pick him up. It was challenging since I had a huge belly in the way but I manage and soon he was clutching my neck smiling at me. I look at Mason searching for my other boy and I see him giving the same treatment as he had given Luke and I smile hearing Gabriel's baby laughter. Mason really was an amazing father; I couldn't have asked for better.

"What's the matter baby boy? Are you tired already?" I ask him kissing his cold cheeks.

The day was cold and the snow had fallen hard last night so everything was covered in white.

"Mommy? Can I feel the baby kick?" he asks me sweetly

"I think your sister is asleep right now baby, but when she wakes up I'll tell you, okay?" I tell him. The baby hadn't move for half an hour so it was safe to presume she is taking a little nap.

"Okay..." he says disappointed "Mommy?" he asks again with a curious face

"Yes baby?" I was already used to this. Of both my children Luke has always been the most curious and talkative.