*BONUS* Lauren and Jessy

I decided to do this Bonus chapter about Lauren and Jessy just so you can understand a little bit about the beggining of their relationship. This chapter doesn't add anything relevant to the story so if you want to skip ahead be my guest.

"Hey! I'm not anybody's maid so you better get your asses of the couch and help me clean everything up!" I yell as I clean the dishes

Freya hadn't come to dinner today so we were all dividing tasks but getting this people to work was harder than pulling a tooth out. I'm happy that she got to meet her mate. She deserved to be happy more than anybody else I knew. Me, myself, I wasn't looking for a mate. At least not yet. I don't think I'm ready for it. I'm too messed up.

"Chill Jessica" Kevin said putting the dishes he brought inside the washing machine "Freya isn't here so there's no need to be so uptight"

"Don't call me Jessica" I said angry "You know I prefer Jessy, and I'm not uptight, I just know that if we don't clean this now then we'll have to do it in the morning and I'm not up to have Freya throwing my ass off of bed and getting me downstairs to clean. And neither are you." I argument

He doesn't say anything else to me and neither do the others, because they all know that I'm right. It has happened before and I don't want it to happen again. Freya was a mean lady when she wanted. But we loved her still.

Freya is the only one who truly cared about us during these last two years. She never forgot our birthdays and was always there either to get us out of trouble or to solve them. She was really the best.

Besides I don't mind cleaning the kitchen. It was something I used to do with...my mother. But I couldn't anymore, not since that night.

"Hey Jessy? You okay?" Mia asks looking concerned

"I'm fine" I say but I can tell she doesn't believe me and when she was going to push me for more information the doorbell rings. I was literally just saved by the bell.

"I'll opened it" I volunteer. We didn't know anybody from this pack yet so I have no idea who might be visiting us at this hour. Relaxed I opened the door and I completely freeze in the process. I stare at the person standing in front of me and I can't make myself say a word. I couldn't believe this. I would never have imagined.

In front of me stood a girl, not a girl, a woman. She seemed to be my age, maybe older. She had wavy brown hair and green eyes and she was...my mate.

She looked as surprised as I do. A woman was my mate? A woman? I didn't even know I was into women! Although that could explain a lot....

"Hello" she speaks for the first time and her voice sounded like angels singing.

"Hi" I say still processing this. I mean I have heard of homosexual mates but I never actually seen one much else consider being one.

"I'm Lauren" she says extending her hand for me to shake

"Jessy" I say and I shake her hand with my own. Sparks fly the second our skin touches. I gasp and so does she and we look into each other eyes once again.

"May I come in?" she asks nervously

"Of course" I say finally steeping out of my head "Come on in"

She passes right next to me when she enters and I almost hold my breath in anticipation of yet another glorious touch from her.

"Hello gorgeous! And who might you be?" Kevin asks approaching her. I almost couldn't control my wolf from ripping Kevin's guts right here on the floor.

"I'm Lauren. I'm Alpha Mason's sister" she informs him and I drink up any new information about herself.

"I'm Kev, that gang right there is Mia, Jonas, Amy, Dylan, Dean and his mate which I guess you already know." Kevin says introducing everybody

"Nice to meet you" she says in that lovely voice of hers. She receives his from the girls and grunts from the boys. My wolf was reckless inside of me wanting to go near our mate, but my irrational fear decided to make itself know right now so I'm having a little bit of trouble getting my body to function.

Kev starts talking with her again and she doesn't look at me even once, but when Kev placed his hand on the back of her back, I lost it. I stroll over to them and I push Kevin's hand away from her, grab Lauren's hand and drag her upstairs to my room, where we will have some privacy.

When we get there I shut the door behind us so we aren't ears dropped.

"Are you going to reject me?" I asked since this question was burning a hole in my brain ever since I saw her.

"What!? No!" she says and I immediately relax "I thought you were going to reject me!"

I was surprised by this news "You did? Why?"

"You know why" she says looking as if she might start crying "Did you know?"

"That I was gay?" I confirm. She nods. "No, never even thought about it really"

"Yeah me neither" she agrees quietly looking at the floor, never looking me in this eyes.

"So, what now?" I ask unsure "Since I'm not going to reject you and you're not going to reject me, then were does that leave us?"

"The moon goodness paired us together, so I guess we...try" Lauren speaks looking at me

"Try? As in... being in a relationship?"

"Yes. I mean. I guess both of us still need to process this properly and we can start slow and learn as we go along" Lauren suggested "Is that okay for you?"

"Yeah...I think I can work with that" I say blushing.

"Good" she says smiling at me "I guess there is just one more thing left to do..." she insinuates and I look at her confused since I couldn't remember what was missing. But she answers that question soon enough when she marches through me looking confident and she kiss the breath out of me.

I correspond to her kiss and soon I couldn't even remember why I cared so much that we were both girls. Sure it's weird having a pair of boobs sliding against your ones but the feeling is kind of.... erotic. We break apart slowly not really wanting to stop but knowing we still needed time to learn about each other first.

"Slow" she repeats and I nod. She steps away far enough so our bodies wouldn't be touching. "I'm gonna go now but...I'll see you tomorrow?" she asks hopeful

I smile at her "Tomorrow it is"

She leaves the room and I fall on my bed grinning like a mad woman. Holy shit...I just found my mate.

Okay, what did you think? Should I do more Bonus Chapters? Give me your oppinions in the comments below so I'll know what you think.

I'll update the next chapter very soon, promise.

Vote and comment people! You know the drill!