*Bonus* Fun times in the Jacuzzi

This is a bonus chapter of when Freya and Mason conceived Malia Rose, in a jacuzzi, in their anniversary. This has mature scenes so don't read it if you don't like it!

I glance at myself in the mirror and admire the way the small bikini fitted my body. Mason was going to flip when he sees me in this.

Today was our four-year anniversary, and I wanted to spend some quality time with him so I asked Lauren and Jessy to watch over the kids tonight. After our first time in Jade's cabin Mason had one built just for us for when we wanted a little bit of me and him time, away from the pack.

I texted him earlier saying to meet me here and he texted back saying he was running here. I laugh at his excitement, it's true that with the kids and the pack it was becoming hard to spend some time together, even the sex was compromised because Luke kept crawling into our bed at night. I mean if it wasn't for the quickies in his office whenever we got a chance, we would be two sexually frustrated wolves walking around the pack. But still...I miss spending time with him, of having my mate all to myself.

I hear paws closing in on the house and I jump in happiness that he is arriving. I put on my short black silk robe and two glasses of ride wine and go outsider to wait for him. He comes out of the trees in less than a minute and he transforms mid jump back to human, landing right in front of me, completely bared to the world.

"Hey honey, welcome home" I say imitating the accent of a perfect housewife, like the ones we see in the movies.

"It's good to be home love" he says pushing me close to him "Now where is my kiss?" he asks seductively

And just because I miss him I give him his kiss without torturing him a little bit first. He kisses me passionately and roughly. It was one of those kisses you can't give in public with kids watching. My fingers were all curled in pleasure by the time it ended and my hormones were flying high, and from the sight of him, so were his.

"So what do you have under that robe of yours?" he asks kissing the exposed skin on my neck. I was still holding two glasses of red wine in my hand.

"Why don't you open it and find out?" I tease him to which he happily complies. Gently he unties the robe and opens it up revealing the sexy bikini I was wearing. I see him swallow twice before he speaks and his eyes still haven't left my barely covered breasts.

"Are you going swimming?"

"No, but I was going to try on that new Jacuzzi you put on last month." I say and he happily agreed to join me.

I give him his glass of wine and take his hand leading him to where the Jacuzzi was. I put my glass on a table next by and remove my robe completely. After one look at Mason and you could tell he hasn't moved from his place yet.

I tied my hair up so he wouldn't get wet and jump in the Jacuzzi, who I had already turn on a few minutes ago before he arrived. Mason saw me get in and sit back relaxed and he finally moved and sat right in front of me. He didn't even bother in putting on some swim wear.

He picks up one of my feet's and started massaging it just the way he knew I liked it. He used to do it to me all the time in the final stages of my pregnancy with the twins.

"Oh... Baby...that feels so good" I moan when he presses a tight spot

He laughs and kisses my big toe then he, surprising me, bites it and the shock of the bite goes straight to the v in between my legs.

"Huh!" I yelp surprised.

He laughs and kisses my big toe as if calming me. He drops my foot and next thing I know he's crawling my way and positioning himself on top of me.